Chapter 58

Ling Chunan glanced at the giant dragon who proposed enthusiastically, "It's enough for me to care about you."

The smile on the dragon's face became even brighter, and he responded repeatedly, "Baby, you're right, none of us can No matter what, I will be obedient in the future and will not make you tired."

098: "..." It seemed to see a tail wagging behind someone, which was so shameful.

As the first empire of mankind, the Lant Empire is not said to be in constant war all year round, but the borders are watched by the orcs.

The students of the Imperial Academy went to the Northern Plains where the war was most intense.

The Northern Plains is covered with ice and snow all year round and is the gathering place of the Snow Wolf Clan. The werewolves love war and wish to spread the war all over the continent. In the original work, the male protagonist showed great power in this war, relying on his little bit of modern power He had knowledge of war theory and was very lucky to win the favor of the daughter of the leader of the Snow Wolf clan. By working together internally and externally, he led the Lant Empire to completely defeat the Snow Wolf clan and became the great hero of the Lant Empire.

However, this time it was different. Under the arrangement of the eldest prince, the leader of the Imperial Academy was replaced by General Kurus.

General Kurus's talent is much better than that of the half-potted Rhodes. After losing his unparalleled luck, Rhodes was completely reduced to an ordinary person with no characteristics except for his strength value. And for this alone, he was also Ling Chunan was pressed hard.

However, under the powerful influence of the plot, Rhodes still met the girl from the werewolf patriarch's family.

"Host, what are you doing?" Seeing his host huddled behind a pile of straw, 098 had the urge to cover his face. Why is the host becoming more and more childish.

"Shh." Ling Chunan said to 098, holding a memory stone in his hand, "I don't think the male protagonist is quite good at flirting with girls."

At this time, Rhodes, who was not far away, was about to kiss the petite and cute werewolf girl. , Ling Chunan's eyes were bright, "Kiss me."

098: "..." Should it remind the host that the giant dragon is watching him from behind?

But soon 098's worries disappeared. Ling Chunan was recording the video seriously when he was suddenly hugged from behind. As soon as he turned around, he was gagged.

"098! Why didn't you remind me?" Ling Chunan was so fucked by the kiss that the first thing he did when he came back to his senses was to question 098.

098's voice was innocent, "Host, when I found him, he was already behind you, and I didn't have time."

However, Ling Chunan no longer had the intention to listen to its explanation, and hurriedly reached out to press the man's hand. In such a short time, the man actually Take off his pants.

No matter how high Ling Chunan's magic level was, his physique could not compare to that of an inhuman being like a giant dragon. "Well... stop, there are people over there." "

Baby, that's obviously not what you said here." The man whispered in Ling Chunan's ear. said softly.

The movement of the man's hand made Ling Chunan groan. He became a little annoyed and said, "Shut up!"

At this time, the snow on the grass pile in front of the two people slid down.

"Who's over there?" came the male protagonist's alert voice.