Chapter 94

Qin Xuyang didn't go out or play games in the past few days, so he locked himself in his room and saw no one. It wasn't until he saw the news about the player meeting on the game forum yesterday that he finally woke up and packed up. After I went out, I used my last bit of money to buy myself a formal suit, then got a haircut and shaved. Although I was still a little haggard, I looked like a human being.

The invitation letter from the game party was sent out more than a month ago. At that time, Qin Xuyang was a famous celebrity on both the ranking list and the wealth list. Although he was declining, his strength could not be ignored, so he was naturally favored. invite.

Seeing him coming in, everyone looked towards the door.

"Why is he here?"

"He actually has the nerve to come to the meeting? He cheated me out of tens of thousands of gold last time. I... forget it, I'll argue with him after the meeting." "Looks like he's

not here He's quite handsome."

"What's the use of being handsome? If his character is not good, everything is useless. You don't know that there are his glorious deeds on the campus forum of Qifeng University, tsk tsk."

Weird. However, this time Qin Xuyang, who was not very broad-minded, did not pay attention to what these people said. He seemed not to see the contempt in their eyes at all. He smiled and gestured to everyone, which made the people participating in the discussion look a little embarrassed.

Qingcao Yiyi turned her head as soon as Qin Xuyang came in. Although she felt that there was nothing wrong in what she did, it was a bit embarrassing to meet again.

However, Qin Xuyang didn't seem to notice Qingcao Yiyi's embarrassment. He walked straight to her, smiled and stretched out his hand, "Long time no see."

Qingcao Yiyi seemed to have seen a ghost, hesitated for a while, and then stretched out her hand, " Okay, long time no see."

The smile on Qin Xuyang's face became more enthusiastic, he shook his hand and then withdrew his hand. The whole process was gentlemanly and polite.

098: "Host, is the hero okay? Why does he look weird?"

Ling Chunan was also looking at Qin Xuyang, "Can you check if he has any weapons on him?"

Hearing Ling Chunan's request, 098 hesitated. He said, "Host, the system does not have the see-through function, so if I want to check what is on him, I have to get closer."

"No need to get closer," Ling Chunan said.

At this moment, a burst of screams suddenly broke out in the field.

"Killing people!"

"Help!"

Looking from the direction of Ling Chunan, you can see the blood-stained handle of the knife in Qin Xuyang's hand, and the blade has completely sunk into Qingcao Yiyi's belly.

Qin Xuyang had obviously gone completely crazy. He quickly pulled out the hilt of the knife, and then stabbed it into Qingcao Yiyi's chest again, blood spurting out.

Someone tried to step forward to stop Qin Xuyang, but when they saw his eyes, they seemed to have pressed the pause button. They felt as if they were being stared at by a bloodthirsty beast and they no longer dared to move.

After more than a dozen stabs, Qin Xuyang showed no mercy at all. Only then did the security guards rush in. They held electric batons and took advantage of Qin Xuyang's full attention on Qingcao Yiyi to subdue him off guard.

Under the influence of the electric baton, Qin Xuyang softened on the spot, and was twisted and pulled aside by the security guard.

Qingcaoyiyi lay on the ground panting, maybe because she had injured her lungs. There was blood foam coming out of her mouth, and her eyes were white, which made her look particularly scary.