Chapter 35

Unexpectedly, Duan Chengyuan did not look at Xiao Yuanlin with the death ray this time, but nodded to her kindly, "I will ask you to take more care of Xiao Lang in school from now on." "

Okay, Good uncle." Xiao Yuanlin was a little flattered and quickly replied: "I will take good care of brother Yuanlang."

Ling Chunan said that the two of them described themselves as children who could not take care of themselves and needed to be taken care of everywhere. Don't mind either.

After getting in the car, Ling Chunan lay on Duan Chengyuan and fell asleep. He vaguely seemed to hear what Duan Chengyuan said. He was too sleepy to really hear it, so he just hummed subconsciously.

After waking up and arriving home, Ling Chunan suddenly remembered the incident, "098, what did Chengyuan say in the car just now?" "

He told the host not to hold hands with others in the future, he would be unhappy." 098's voice Straightforward, with a bit of toothache, he repeated the general meaning to Ling Chunan, "He also said that he would give you a week's leave to go abroad, and you agreed." "..."

What

did he say? Have you ever been so unwary about this man? Ling Chunan stared at the ceiling and thought. Fortunately, this time it was only for a week. If it was a month, how would he be able to complete his mission?

"What are you thinking about, baby?" At this time, Chengyuan opened the door and walked in. "Baby, are you hungry?"

The vigilance he had just raised suddenly dissipated.

A week later, Ling Chunan was reluctantly sent to school again by Duan Chengyuan. His silly father wanted to follow him directly to class, but Ling Chunan stared back.

Entering the classroom, Ling Chunan was surrounded by a bunch of enthusiastic classmates. They all asked for help. Finally, the bell rang, the crowd dispersed, and there was another pile of snacks on Ling Chunan's table.

Yuan Chengyue walked into the classroom ahead of the teacher, but I don't know if it was Ling Chunan's illusion. The yellow hair on the boy's head seemed to have dimmed, and the dark circles on his face were bigger than the previous few days. It seemed that he had been there for several days. Didn't have a good night's sleep.

"Are you okay?" Ling Chunan gave Yuan Chengyue the snacks on the table.

What's rare is that Yuan Chengyue didn't glare at Ling Chunan this time. He put the snacks into the desk and started to stare in a daze.

Ling Chunan smiled at the teacher who was looking over, and then opened the textbook, "098, has he been stimulated by something?" "

According to the plot, he will die tomorrow." 098 replied, "Specific details The cause of death was that he had a conflict with the heroine tonight, and then everyone in the family favored the heroine, ran away from home in anger, and was kidnapped." "

Then the kidnappers asked the Yuan family for money, but the Yuan family thought he was the director and actor. It caused the kidnappers to break up." Ling Chunan continued, "If I remember correctly, it was the Yuan family that the male protagonist misled." Whether it was intentional or not, this male protagonist is not a good person.

"Yes, host." 098 acknowledged Ling Chunan's memory. He had seen the plot once when he entered the world ten years ago, and Ling Chunan still remembers it clearly.

"Isn't the mission to make the male protagonist lose everything? Why don't we rescue this young master, so that there will be a successor to the Yuan family." Ling Chunan said, "I am really a good person." "