Chapter 159

After parking the car in front of a Western restaurant, Lu Yuan turned around and said to Ling Chunan: "Master, we're here."

Lu Yuan, who rarely comes here, realized that there was no parking boy here. The steering wheel, he definitely didn't trust Ling Chunan to get out of the car first.

"There is no dedicated parking attendant here. You just drive a few dozen meters ahead. There is a parking garage there, and then you can just come up from the elevator." Ling Chunan had already opened the car door, "I'll go to the store first. Waiting for you."

"But..."

Lu Yuan responded with the sound of a car closing.

Ling Chunan walked like an ordinary person. If they didn't look at him, almost no one would be able to tell that he was blind.

"Hello sir, do you have an appointment?" the beautiful receptionist at the door asked with a gentle smile.

098: "Host, table number 38 is for the male partner Qin Zhilang, and number 40 is for the male and female protagonist."

"Okay."

"Table number 38." Ling Chu Nanchao said after reception.

"Okay, sir, please come with me."

Tan Zhilang was Lu Jiayan's good friend when he was a child. He went abroad when he was twelve years old. He just came back from Country N yesterday. When he got off the plane, he realized that his family did not send a car to pick him up. Taking a taxi, the driver was driving tiredly and almost hit Bai Yuanyuan. He fell in love with Bai Yuanyuan at first sight and asked for her contact information. When he heard her accidentally mention that she was going on a blind date in this restaurant today, he stopped here first in a hurry.

When Ling Chunan stood in front of him, Tan Zhilang didn't recognize him, but he just felt a little familiar, so when the waiter said, "Mr. Tan, your friend is here." He did not immediately refute.

It wasn't until the waiter walked away that Tan Zhilang asked, "Hello, have we met before?"

"Aunt Tan contacted me yesterday and said you were home," Ling Chunan said.

"You, you are Lu Jiayan!" The smile on Tan Zhilang's face suddenly widened a little, and he stood up and patted his shoulder enthusiastically, "I didn't expect that after so many years of not seeing each other, my whole person has changed. You were so ugly when you were a child. Ah, he's a handsome guy now, come on, come on, sit down."

"Do you usually talk like this outside?" Ling Chunan asked after sitting down.

"Well, aren't we familiar with each other? We've been brothers for more than 20 years, so don't worry so much." Tan Zhilang laughed and touched his head in embarrassment, "By the way, how did you know I'm here? "Did my mother tell you?"

"Yes." Ling Chunan replied casually, "You're here for a date?"

"No," Qin Zhilang's handsome face suddenly turned red. I don't have a girlfriend." After all, the love at first sight plot was a bit too old, and he was embarrassed to say it, so he quickly changed the subject, "By the way, what are you doing now? A few months ago, I heard my mother say that Uncle Lu was planning to let you go. Enter the company."

Ling Chunan shook his head and sighed, "No, I'm alone now and haven't done anything."

"What's wrong?" Qin Zhilang asked.

"It's nothing, I just had a small car accident a few months ago." Ling Chunan smiled.

"Then nothing happened to you?" Tan Zhilang was a little nervous, then he found that Ling Chunan's limbs were intact and his expression became more relaxed.