Chapter 160

"The host is great!" 098 didn't feel embarrassed at all and praised naturally.

Ling Chunan ignored 098 and said to Lu Yuan in the front seat: "Take me back to the Lu family."

"Yes, Master."

Until the three of them left, Bai Yuanyuan still didn't react. She sat blankly for a while, wondering what happened. What will happen? It was obvious that all these men liked her before.

And why did Ling Chunan suddenly appear here? Wasn't he missing for several months? How could such a coincidence happen?

Bai Yuanyuan returned to the Lu family's old house in despair, and met the old butler with a smile on his face. Bai Yuanyuan was a little strange, "Grandpa Lu, what good thing happened? Are you so happy?"

"It's Miss." The old butler's smile faded a little, but he still answered. Asked her question, "The young master is back, and he is talking to the master and his wife in the living room."

After hearing this, Bai Yuanyuan walked quickly towards the living room, but saw Ling Chunan chatting and laughing with her parents. She was immediately stunned. The housekeeper seemed to be just now Say, the young master is back?

Isn't the young master her brother? Why him? Then Bai Yuanyuan suddenly remembered that Ling Chunan's name was Lu Jiayan, and the person who was kicked out was called Lu Jiayu, and a bad feeling suddenly arose in her heart.

"Yuanyuan is back." Mrs. Lu saw Bai Yuanyuan first, and she greeted her affectionately, "Come here quickly, mommy will introduce you."

Bai Yuanyuan forced her smile forward and said, "Mom and dad."

"I told you before. Yes, this is your twin brother, his name is Lu Jiayan." Mrs. Lu smiled and took Bai Yuanyuan's hand and said, "Oh, I forgot. You two knew each other before. Were you friends?

" Just stop worrying about this," the head of the Lu family said with a frown, "Jiayan finally came back, didn't you say you wanted to cook by yourself?"

"Ah, right, right, right," Mrs. Lu said with a smile, "Look at my memory. , you guys chat first, I will cook, Xiaoyan must stay for dinner today."

"Okay." Ling Chunan nodded.

Just as Mrs. Lu left, Patriarch Lu's phone rang. He took it out and looked at it, then stood up and said, "You guys chat, I'll go back to the company."

The living room where only the two of them were left fell into an awkward silence.

"Have you known this for a long time?" Bai Yuanyuan spoke first.

Ling Chunan was puzzled, "What?"

Seeing Ling Chunan's innocent look, Bai Yuanyuan was furious, "You already knew about my relationship with you! What did you mean by saying that in the restaurant just now? ? Since we are siblings, what are your intentions for saying that we are boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"What are your intentions?" Ling Chunan laughed,

"What can I do to ruin my blind date ? !" When Bai Yuanyuan thought of Lin Jinghai's indifferent expression when he left just now, he was a little angry, "You haven't been so vicious before. Is there anything you can't say in private? Is it because you are blind and mentally abnormal? "

Don't you think that because you are a descendant of my Lu family, you can be so unscrupulous? Even if I tell you that the young master is invisible, then he is also the heir of the Lu family, and you will be an outsider when you marry in the future.

" Before Chu Nan could speak, a cold voice came in. It turned out to be the old housekeeper who was bringing juice to the two of them. He had loved Lu Jiayan the most since he was a child. Some time ago, the child had a second child abroad, and he invited several I went to visit relatives during the last month's holiday. When I came back a few days ago, I heard that Lu Jiayan was blinded in a car accident. I was planning to find a way to see him. It happened that he was back. Before I could reminisce about old times, I heard this young lady from nowhere. He made a mockery of his own young master.