Chapter 23

In the end, Chu Yunge still did not reach the final step with Ling Chunan.

Ling Chunan was a little disappointed, "Why is this person like this?"

098 comforted: "Host, this person has orthodox ideas and should be a good partner." "

098, why do I feel that you are gloating about others' misfortune."

098 said seriously: "Host, 098 is a formal system, there are no emotional factors involved, so there is no gloating."

"Haha."

But Ling Chunan was satisfied that Chu Yunge's arrival finally stopped him from chewing on himself.

The disadvantage is that you are always dissatisfied with your desires.

Therefore, the crew occasionally found that Ling Chunan, who had always been good-tempered, occasionally started to lose his temper. For example, occasionally he doesn't want to put the finished water glass back and asks someone to send it back. For example, occasionally his shoelaces come untied and someone has to tie them for him.

Whenever they see this kind of situation, the girls who serve on the field wish they could take their own lives, why are they not the ones being called upon?

But what is the relationship between that handsome foreign-looking guy and Anan? Looks so loving.

After the scene, Ling Chunan looked at the man with gleaming eyes on the sidelines and smiled, and then saw him striding over with a smile on his face and holding a water glass.

098: "..."

Everyone who was blinded by the flash: "..."

A few people who knew that Chu Yunge was the big boss of the show: "..."

Fortunately, in half a month, Chu Yunge had important matters to go abroad. , the people on the set finally breathed a sigh of relief.

There was already Ling Chunan, and adding a handsome guy of almost the same level really affected work efficiency.

And the day after Chu Yunge left, Ling Chunan received a call from Lin Tianhao.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Mr. Ling? I'm Lin Tianhao." The male protagonist's voice came from the other side of the phone, "I wonder if you still remember that you rear-ended a car half a month ago ."

"Of course I remember, Mr. Lin, hello." Ling Chunan said with a smile on his lips, "Has your car been repaired? Please report the cost and account number. I will call you later." "It has been

repaired. There is no need to pay." The voice on the other side became softer, "I wonder if you would be honored to treat Mr. Ling to a casual dinner?"

098: ...This is unscientific, how could the male protagonist invite the host to dinner?

Ling Chunan declined, and then, unable to resist the male protagonist's kindness, he half-heartedly agreed to the invitation.

After hanging up the phone, Ling Chunan smiled brightly, "098, do you think the hero has fallen in love with me?"

"...No." 098 still insisted.

On the appointed day, Ling Chunan happened to have nothing to do, so he went out in disguise.

098: "Host, why did you dress formally when you saw the male protagonist Bihe when you first met Chu Yunge?"

Ling Chunan pulled the tie around his neck, "The male protagonist has no taboos about men and women. He has a human face and an animal heart. What if I wear it?" It's too casual, and he treats it as an immoral person, and what should I do if it wants to do this or that?"

The Counterattack Plan of A Villain With Ten Thousand Fans [QT]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara