Chapter 88

Ling Chunan is very pleased with 098's awareness of current affairs.

Because Ling Chunan almost never listened to advice, 098 simply stopped giving him advice, and instead asked, "Host, what are you going to do now?" "Play games

."

"..."

" Don't act like I'm just a veteran cadre who's not curious about anything. I've never encountered this kind of world before." Ling Chunan said, "And this game is quite fun. I've been doing the mission for so long, so I have to take a break. "Yes."

"Sorry host, I misunderstood you." 098 felt a little guilty.

After all, Ling Chunan was not yet twenty years old before he became a mission member. Most young people his age are still studying. It is normal to be a little curious.

The next time, just as Ling Chunan said, he began to play the game seriously, and seemed not to care about the male and female protagonists at all.

Since the time in the game and in reality are six to one, and the network in the game and in reality are bound, many people like to handle their work in the game, which improves a lot of efficiency.

This is also an important reason why this game can become the second world.

On the thirtieth day in the game, which is also the fifth day in reality, Ling Chunan and Feng Buyu were digging herbs together in the game. Suddenly Ling Chunan stopped and said, "098, so much time has passed. How is the male protagonist doing with his mission? It's been a month, why haven't you heard any news?"

"Host, the male protagonist has been very unsatisfied recently. Qingcao Yiyi lost ten levels because of you last time, and I'm worried about him. With upgrades. Then Purple Rose seemed to be jealous when she saw how good the two of them were." 098 was a little touched that his host finally remembered the mission, and quickly replied, "And wasn't the hero's hand fractured in the fire before? After we exposed the video, Yuan Jiayi didn't say anything at the time, but later she found someone to beat up the male protagonist. Now both of his hands are fractured, so he didn't play the game for two days. The sky is high and the road is far away. He was not found, which delayed his progress in grabbing the hidden profession. Don't worry, host. I'm watching. The male supporting character has been planned now. The only thing missing is that the male protagonist shows up at the mission location."

"Good job." Ling Chu Nan praised.

"Thank you, host."

After a while, the system prompt sounded.

"Counterattack value +5%, the current counterattack value is 60%, host, please continue to work hard." "

Host, the male protagonist's love rival took away the male protagonist's hidden professional mission!" 098 cheered, "Then he seemed to I want to give the opportunity to hide the mission to Purple Rose."

"It is indeed true love." Ling Chunan praised.

"Host, what if Harem No. 2 returns the task to the male protagonist again?" Their relationship seems to be very good. If Purple Rose gives this task to the male protagonist again, wouldn't what Ling Chunan did before be bad? In vain?

"Did the male protagonist tell the female protagonist when he was doing the hidden mission?" Ling Chunan asked.

098: "No, he didn't tell anyone."

"So when Tian Gaoyuan told Purple Rose about the mission point, did he mention that he had a hard time finding this suspected hidden mission release point?" "

Yes, It's not easy for him to describe himself." 098 replied.

"At least so far, Tian Gaoyuan is still a strong suitor of Purple Rose, and he is also a good friend who is trusted by Purple Rose." Ling Chunan finally said, "Don't worry about this matter." According to the male protagonist With her character, no matter whether Purple Rose accepts the gift from her male partner or not, she is already out.