【Eleventh Arc】Chapter 175

Bai Yuanyuan tried her best to shrink back, but soon found that she was tied with a rope and could not move. However, her mental quality was much better now than before, and she quickly calmed down, "Dad, Dad, what are you doing? "

Hahaha, daddy's good daughter, you actually remember me as your daddy." The man laughed, "I have been in the cell for so long, and you haven't even come to visit me. I thought you had forgotten me." This is a father. I didn't expect that he would go to a rich family to enjoy the hot food. There is a scholar's ​​saying, dogs... dogs are rich and noble, don't forget, right, what? You don't want to recognize me as your father when you become a dog? After all, I have raised you for more than twenty years."

"No, I didn't. I wanted to pick you up from prison a few days ago," Bai Yuanyuan said, "It was because something happened that I didn't see you in time. "

Really?" Father Bai was doubtful.

"Of course," Bai Yuanyuan opened her eyes wide and tried to look more sincere, "Dad, just let me go. I promise to honor you well in the future."

Bai's father glanced at Bai Yuanyuan one after another, and raised his arms to the rope. Stretching in the direction of the knot, the rope was untied after a while.

Bai Yuanyuan thanked Father Bai gratefully, lowering her head and rubbing her wrists.

"Girl, don't hold me back." Bai's father stared at Bai Yuanyuan fiercely, "When your mother brings me the money, you have to go back with me."

"Okay, okay dad." Bai Yuanyuan promised. .

One day passed, and Bai Yuanyuan was sleepy and hungry, but because Father Bai kept staring at her, even though there was no rope to restrain her, she did not dare to move rashly and could only huddle in the corner obediently.

During this period, Father Bai contacted Mrs. Lu several times. In a loud voice that Bai Yuanyuan had never heard before, he asked her to transfer 500 million to several accounts in several installments. If she didn't do it, he would kill her.

Bai Yuanyuan keenly discovered that Bai's father was not lying. The murderous intent in his tone was particularly obvious when he said he wanted to kill her, and her originally relaxed nerves became tense again.

She must not die here, Bai Yuanyuan thought.

Finally, Bai Yuanyuan looked forward to a golden opportunity.

Perhaps because he was too tired from the past two days, Father Bai finally couldn't help but fell asleep leaning against the wall next to the door.

"Dad." Bai Yuanyuan called softly, and the man's purr answered her. She stood up carefully and walked to the door in a cat-like manner.

Perhaps because he was sure that Bai Yuanyuan did not dare to run away, Bai's father didn't even lock the door. Bai Yuanyuan held his breath and glanced at the sleeping father again before putting his hand on the door bolt.

What Bai Yuanyuan never expected was that the factory door would make such a loud noise when it was opened. Hearing the huge creaking sound and Bai's father's angry roar after being woken up, Bai Yuanyuan's face suddenly turned pale.

"Host, the heroine's life is in danger." 098 reported to Ling Chunan in a panic.

"No rush." ​​After a while, Ling Chunan replied calmly, "098, when did you develop this habit of whining?"

"..." It's not for the host to continue smoothly. Are you so anxious to stay in this world?

"Don't worry, since my uncle agreed to save her, she will definitely not die." Ling Chunan comforted her. As for whether there would be other things, it was none of his business.