Chapter 148

098 was puzzled by the fact that its host ran away from home without warning. Looking at the densely packed planets outside the cabin, it finally couldn't help but ask: "Host, where are you going now?

" The ticket bought for Ling Chunan was to the 346 galaxy, but Ling Chunan's destination was obviously not there.

After hearing 098's question, Ling Chunan fiddled with the communicator that had no signal, "098, send him a message for me and tell him that I will go back next year." "

Ah?"

"Have you forgotten our mission?"

"No, host, I'll send it right away."

Noel, who received Ling Chunan's message, was on his way to chase the person.

Seeing Noel suddenly stop, the little prince who was responsible for helping him drive the spaceship was stunned, "Uncle Emperor, what's wrong with you?" "

It's okay, go back."

"Aren't you going to find Aunt Emperor?"

"It'll be two days later. Go again, please do me a favor now."

"Okay, you say."

"Host, he resigned from the Imperial Academy yesterday." During the flight of the spaceship, 098 reported daily, "Then a mysterious person broke the news that Xia Lin is a omaga, the school is verifying it now. He will probably be expelled from the school. I checked the ID of the mysterious man, but I couldn't find the specific source."

Ling Chunan nodded, "Well, let's add some fire and make him famous."

"Yes. ." 098 was a little excited. Is the host finally planning to deal with that hateful male protagonist? "Host, do you want me to send out the image data that I saved?"

"It's not urgent. You just need to be responsible for making it known to all the stars." Ling Chunan said.

"Good host." Although I don't know what the host wants to do, he must have his intention.

098 didn't realize that it is now getting closer and closer to the crazy fans.

As a system, 098 understands all kinds of navy tactics. Even without any evidence, it can fabricate things as if it were happening there. Therefore, under 098's fanning, within a day, every corner of the Star Network knew about it. Xia Lin is such an omaga who sneaked into the Imperial Academy.

Although Ling Chunan did not let 098 hack him, Xia Lin has become a public enemy and a trend of shame for the empire. This makes 098 very happy, but Ling Chunan is not so satisfied, "098, you turn the tide towards Chao Xia When Lin is in a favorable position, let's talk about his inspirational history."

"For...a good host." 098 said reluctantly.

Xia Lin hadn't slept a wink for two days. He didn't know who he had provoked, but Omaga's identity was reported to him, and then the entire Star Network knew about it.

When he was informed by the school that he needed to verify his genes again, he almost fell down on the spot. Who reported him?

Then he calmed down a little and thought of Ling Chunan. He was the only person who knew his true identity. If not him, who else could he be? If you knew he should have killed him when you found out he was still alive.

Thinking of this, Xia Lin shook his head, no, this is at Imperial College, not the trash star he was before.

However, what gave Xia Lin some comfort was that fortunately he was not reported to be enrolling on behalf of someone else, so he still had a chance to make a comeback. After all, there were basically no omagas who had the ability to go to Imperial College.