Chapter 47

there was no reminder from 098. Ling Chunan quickly got a taste of the power of the dragon.

He couldn't stand up for a whole month!

098 expressed deep sympathy for his host and hidden joy in his misfortune.

"Baby, baby?" Seeing that Ling Chunan ignored him and was bringing a bunch of things to offer the treasure, the dragon looked a little aggrieved.

Ling Chunan gave him a weak look, and then was horrified to find that the other party actually reacted again, and immediately kicked him.

Who would have thought that the shameless dragon would rub Ling Chunan's feet directly, "Baby, it hurts." "

..."

As if knowing that his baby would have objections if he continued to act recklessly, the dragon swallowed, He straightened his face and pretended to be serious and said: "Baby, didn't you say you wanted to go back to China yesterday? I just found a storage ring for you in the warehouse. This is my favorite ring in my collection. I give it to you. ."

Then he took out an ancient ring and presented it to Ling Chunan, "Hand out your hand, baby."

Ling Chunan's eyes paused on the huge gemstone of the ring and said to 098: "It turns out that dragons like shiny things. It's true."

098: "How do you know?"

"I know more." Ling Chunan replied, "098, you are getting worse and worse. If I don't know, you won't remind me, What should I do if something goes wrong?"

Hearing the meaning of Ling Chunan's words, 098 felt a little in his heart, "I'm sorry, host, I won't do it next time." Please don't complain to the host! It no longer hides the fact that Long has two penises!

In the end, Ling Chunan reached out and accepted the ring. Looking at the shiny ring on Ling Chunan's hand, the giant dragon's eyes were also shining, and she hugged him into her arms, "I heard that humans accept the ring to accept the other person's courtship, baby, starting from today You are my partner!"

"No longer a pet?" Ling Chunan gave him a sideways look.

The giant dragon twisted a bit and turned slightly red, "I still like my baby to call me master."

I have to say, this nearly two-meter-large man's coquettish behavior... is terrifying.

The giant dragon is a rare black dragon in the dragon clan. In his words, he was already the most powerful person in the dragon clan three thousand years ago. However, he gave up the throne of the Dragon King and lived in this valley for three thousand years. , "Because I think the person I'm waiting for will appear here." He rubbed against Ling Chunan's shoulder, "Baby, I've finally waited for you."

Ling Chunan put her arms around the man's neck and kissed him on his own initiative.

As a result, his original plan to leave the valley the next day was postponed for another month.

"This lecherous man simply doesn't know how to control himself." Ling Chunan moved his sore waist, and then a pair of big hands came up to massage him diligently.

098 felt that he had some tooth decay, otherwise he would have a toothache. "Host, he may have been abstinent for too long. He will get better after a while." "

Maybe." Under the man's moderate massage, Ling Chunan felt drowsy. Sleeping, and then found that the other person's hands started to be dishonest again.

The man whose hand was held down showed Ling Chunan a simple and honest smile, and then continued the massage obediently.

Sitting on the back of the dragon, Ling Chunan looked at the vast forest below him and took a leisurely breath, "The air here is so fresh."