Chapter 76

Ling Chunan woke up early the next morning. He looked at the ceiling with a complicated expression.

"Host, what's wrong?" Looking at the host's thoughtful look, 098 felt a little uneasy.

"I regret it a little bit," Ling Chunan said.

"Why, why?"

"If I had known that exercise could improve the level of supernatural powers, why did I delay for so long?" Ling Chunan sighed, "Mistake." "

..."

After last night, Ling Chunan His abilities directly broke through the peak of the first level and reached the middle of the second level. Compared with the previous level, it was a rapid improvement.

When Mo Yuzheng walked into the bedroom with a loving breakfast, Ling Chunan was standing in front of the mirror, the steamed buns spinning excitedly at his feet, and the warm sunlight streaming in from the floor-to-ceiling windows looked particularly peaceful.

"Host, Mo Yuzheng is here." Glancing at the man standing by the door, 098 reminded him kindly.

"I know." Ling Chunan still stared at his own appearance in the mirror.

"What are you looking at?"

Ling Chunan: "Do you think my appearance has changed compared to when I first came here?"

098 carefully observed the appearance of Ling Chunan's body now, with a baby face and big eyes. White skin, red lips, except... "A little fatter."

"...098, you have become bolder." Ling Chunan's face darkened.

"Ahem, I'm sorry, host." 098 apologized quickly, "I really didn't notice any difference." "

Your eyesight is getting worse and worse, but you didn't notice that I'm getting better and better."

098 choked back: "..." It's best not to provoke the host.

What Ling Chunan didn't tell 098 was that he found that the longer the body seemed, the more it resembled his original appearance, but it seems that the description "longer, better" is not wrong.

After another glance at the mirror, Ling Chunan turned to look at Mo Yuzheng, "Uncle."

"Bao, baby." Mo Yuzheng was still a little unresponsive.

"The bowl is about to be overturned." Ling Chunan reminded, the man seemed to have the same expression when his eyes recovered last time?

Before he finished recalling, Ling Chunan received a firm hug and then a passionate kiss.

098 looked at the two people who were about to have sex again, and suddenly felt a little hopeless.

On the other hand, Bai Zishu held his little son stiffly and waited at the door for Tang Lingfeng who was about to arrive. Since he gave birth to this little dumpling, he has basically never hugged him once, mainly because every time he hugs the child, he will Crying is really annoying.

Tang Lefeng asked the driver to stop the car. He saw the little guy in Bai Zishu's arms at a glance, as well as the awkward posture of Bai Zishu holding the child. He frowned, got out of the car and strode towards Bai Zishu.

Bai Zishu smiled at Tang Yefeng and took a few steps towards him, "Lingfeng, you're here." Perhaps because of his actions, the child who just frowned just curled his lips and burst into tears. Bai Zishu He hurriedly patted him on the back, and then smiled sheepishly at Tang Leafeng, "Sorry, this kid is a bit naive." Tang Leafeng

seemed to have not heard Bai Zishu's words, and stretched out his hand, "Give me a hug." Hug."

"Ah? He..." Bai Zishu seemed to want to refuse, but seeing the other person's expression, he was speechless and handed the child over involuntarily.