Chapter 11

"This zombie has wood-type abilities, so the host should be careful when dealing with it." 098 continued.

Zeng Wuyue reacted quickly. When the sound of breaking through the air was heard, he moved Ling Chunan into his arms and dodged to the side. At the same time, a stream of electricity hit the black figure.

However, the third-level zombie moved extremely fast and easily dodged Zeng Wuyue's attack. Moreover, it did not seem to have any intention of attacking the two of them. Instead, it rushed towards the subordinates who had just walked not far ahead.

The subordinates who had been walking reluctantly just now suddenly discovered that countless vines had risen from the ground, binding their feet firmly in place. A few of them who were walking behind did not even have time to scream. , and his brain was dug out.

The energy core of a first-level superpower is only about the size of a pea, but this zombie is obviously open to all comers.

Seeing the miserable death of his companions, even though most of his subordinates were young and middle-aged men, they couldn't help but feel a little weak in the legs. Those people were all superpowers, and they died so easily?

Fortunately, everyone has cooperated very well these days. After losing a few people, they spontaneously formed a line of defense and barely blocked the next round of offensive from this level three zombie. However, what surprised them was that this zombie Not afraid of guns! Bullets can't break through its defenses at all.

In the next moment, the vines under their feet grew taller and even bound their hands.

The third-level zombie was a female zombie with black hair and red eyes. There were no rotten spots on her body. Her face was white and bluish, and she looked a bit delicate. However, the brains of the power users just now were stained on the corners of her mouth, which made her look a bit scary.

It missed the target and rushed towards everyone at high speed.

It's over.

Despair suddenly spread among the crowd.

At this moment, a group of people standing in the front with desperate faces suddenly felt a chill coming towards them. In the blink of an eye, they saw a thick ice wall in front of them. The zombie's claws connected with the ice wall, making a harsh friction. The sound made everyone's eardrums hurt.

At the same time, a bolt of lightning fell on the female zombie, causing its movements to stagnant for a moment, and then countless ice blades attacked the female zombie from all directions!

The zombie couldn't dodge and was attacked. The clothes on its body were damaged and there were many wounds in an instant. It let out a howl and stared at Ling Chunan with two bloodshot red eyes. At the same time, several thorns shot out. The vines stretched out of the soil from the feet of Ling Chunan and Zeng Wuyue.

Ling Chunan and Zeng Wuyue looked at each other, and each of them quickly got out of the attack range of the vine. They attacked from the front and back, and another bolt of lightning accurately penetrated into its body. Then the moment it stopped again, Ling Chu Nan moved.

It was no longer an ordinary ice blade. He went around the back of the female zombie at a weirdly fast speed. He didn't know when he held an ice blade in his hand. There was a muffled sound and the knife in his hand sank into the female zombie. of the heart.

The female zombie's movement stopped completely, and she let out a small wail in her throat, and then became silent again.

Ling Chunan let go of his hand and let it fall. He heard a bang, and the zombie, which was in a state of embarrassment but still intact, fell to pieces.