Chapter 42

After returning home that day, Yuan Jiayu stayed in the room for more than a week, seeing and ignoring no one.

The parents of the Yuan family have paid less attention to Yuan Jiayu since Yuan Chengyue studied well. In addition, they are now busy with Yuan Chengyue's hospitalization and company affairs, so they have not noticed anything unusual about Yuan Jiayu.

When Yuan Jiayu finally came out of the room, it was already ten days later. Her originally round cheeks were sunken, and her eyes seemed a little dull. Her eyeballs moved around from time to time, as if a monster would jump out and attack her at any time. , looking frightened and shrinking.

"Miss, what's wrong with you?" Seeing her like this, the servant of the Yuan family paused and finally asked.

In the past few days, Yuan Jiayu had spent all his food and accommodation in his room and had never left the house. They were a little worried after all.

The servant came from behind Yuan Jiayu, and as soon as he finished speaking, Yuan Jiayu, who looked a little strange just now, seemed to be greatly frightened, screamed loudly, and then quickly pushed the servant away and ran towards the room.

The middle-aged servant was knocked to the ground with an ouch, and the food in the tray he had just held spilled all over the floor. He didn't get up for a long time.

"Aunt Zhang?" Yuan Chengyang, who came out of the house after hearing the noise, quickly helped the servant up, "Are you okay? What's going on?"

"Your waist is a little twisted, hiss..." The servant called Aunt Zhang He held his waist and his eyes fell on Yuan Jiayu's door, "Master, do you know what happened to the lady these days? When you saw her coming out just now, why did you feel... weird?"

Yuan Chengyang helped Aunt Zhang to sit on the sofa. On the phone, his expression was as cold as his tone, even a little disdainful, "Ignore her."

Yuan Chengyang is actually not the child of Yuan's father and Yuan's mother, but the son of Yuan's sister. Two years after he was born, Yuan's sister After the couple died in a car accident, he was adopted by Yuan's father, and of course his parents' share of the family business was included.

Then the Yuan family added another daughter, Yuan Jiayu.

Yuan Jiayu was born a year after Yuan Chengyang came to Yuan's family. She was very ugly when she was born. Later, she became more and more beautiful. She was favored by the whole family, so she naturally ignored him as an adopted child.

Father Yuan also told him to take good care of his sister, so when he went out to play in the amusement park, he "accidentally" left his sister behind.

The loss of Yuan Jiayu made Yuan's mother fall into grief for a time, but he was only five years old at the time. He cried so much that no one blamed him. Then not long after, they set their sights on him again.

So Yuan Chengyang felt that he did the right thing.

However, not long after, Yuan's mother became pregnant again.

Yuan Chengyang did not deal with Yuan Chengyue the way Yuan Jiayu did, he changed his approach. Children always need special attention, so when Yuan Chengyue first understood the need, he drew all the attention of Yuan's father and mother to him.

As expected, Yuan Chengyang became a downright bad student. Every time he saw the disappointed eyes of his father and mother and the joy in his eyes, Yuan Chengyang felt a strange sense of accomplishment.

Later, he was no longer satisfied with this sense of accomplishment. What he wanted was the entire Yuan family.

He knew that as long as Yuan Chengyue was around, this wish would never be completely realized. After all, he was not his biological child, he was an outsider. So he teamed up with this fake Yuan Jiayu. Yes, he knew that this Yuan Jiayu was fake from the beginning. This Yuan Jiayu's way of recognizing relatives was too crude and too stupid. If he hadn't secretly changed Yuan's father's hair for DNA testing, , I'm afraid this impostor was recognized as early as the beginning.