Chapter 129

In addition to human blood and blood of the same kind, vampires also have a kind of food. They are rare and precious, but Yuan Congshu grows a lot of them in his yard.

The vampires call it a blood berry, and its shape is similar to a grape, so when Ling Chunan saw it for the first time, he thought there was a garden of grapes planted in the manor.

After a good meal, Liang Youyi finally told the whole story.

"I remember that before I went to bed that night, my mother asked me to memorize an ancient poem, saying it was a lesson for school the next day. Then I woke up in the morning and lay in that strange room. I found that I was very hungry. , I want to eat, but I just want to eat people. I feel like I have turned into a monster and I am very scared." As he spoke, he shrank into a ball, tears falling down, and he continued to talk intermittently while hiccupping. Said: "Later I was too hungry, so I wanted to go find something to eat, and I met Brother Yiheng."

Although Liang Youyi has a young mind, he looks like a very young man, even if he is good-looking. , but the runny nose and tears are still a bit challenging to watch.

Judging from his description, he obviously didn't notice the vampire hunters who were monitoring him at all, and he didn't know that he was on the verge of life and death.

Ling Chunan naturally wouldn't tell him, but Liang Youyi seemed to recognize Ling Chunan and followed him almost everywhere. Even when Ling Chunan was sleeping at night, he would sneak into the room quietly and huddle in the corner to watch. He felt at ease.

Of course, Yuan Congshu was most dissatisfied with this incident because it seriously affected his personal welfare. However, considering that Liang Youyi was Ling Chunan's guest, he did not even dare to say a harsh word.

Three days later, Yuan Qi, who was the temporary housekeeper of the manor, finally couldn't hold on any longer and teased Yuan Jiu in the group.

Ah Qi: Xiaojiu! Help! When will you come back?

Ah San, eleven, fifteen: What happened? Ah Qi, aren't you working for the emperor? Made the emperor angry?

Ah Qi: Don't talk nonsense, I'm doing a good job. Ah Jiu, Ah Jiu, come out quickly, I know you are a voyeur.

Ah Jiu: Why did I peek at the screen? I really don't have time to read group messages. Don't you know how to message me privately? Or make a phone call.

Ah Qi: We don't have any shady relationship, so why are we chatting privately? Moreover, cross-border phone calls are very expensive. If you don't feel sorry for the phone bill, I still feel sorry for you.

Ah Jiu: Tsk, stingy. Tell me, if you have anything to do with this beautiful uncle, hurry up, I'm busy.

Ah Qi: Are you ashamed to praise yourself like this? I think you are at best a monster, you are so charming and beautiful.

Ah Jiu: Haha, if you are jealous of my good looks, just say so. But I think you seemed to have asked me for help just now. Now I'm in a bad mood, so I've closed the group and gone offline. Goodbye.

Ah Qi: Ah, Xiaojiu, don't leave! sorry! I apologize to you! come back quickly!

Ah Qi: Xiaojiu? Xiaojiu, are you still there @阿九

阿七: Xiaojiu, I really can't help it. Ever since His Highness brought Prince Liang back three days ago, the Emperor's whole person has become strange. You don't know, I just He was just punished by him to sing songs to all the pigeons raised in the manor for three hours. Oops, my voice became hoarse. By the way, now Prince Liang has changed his name to Liang Youyi for some reason. He is also weird. He has become clingy and follows His Highness every day.