【Tenth Arc】Chapter 157

Ling Chunan opened his eyes, and there was darkness in front of him. He stretched out his hand and waved it in front of his eyes, but there was no sense of light. This was obviously impossible for Ling Chunan who now had the power of darkness. He used After checking the power, I realized that these eyes were very strange. In short, they were a pair of fake eyes. He was a blind man. "098, plot." "

Yes, host."

Finally came to a normal world, The moment he saw the background of the world, Ling Chunan sighed, but this perception was broken in the next second. It was not that he was unusual, but that the plot was indeed a bit unbelievable.

This is an urban romance novel. The heroine has a father who has not loved her mother since she was a child. Her father is still an alcoholic and beats people after drinking. In the end, her mother was beaten to the point of paralysis in order to protect her, and her father was arrested for robbery. Went to jail.

I originally thought that good times were coming, but then the heroine had a car accident and her eyeball was injured, so she had to remove her eyeball and replace it.

Usually this kind of heroine will have an infatuated male partner, which is the heroine's current boyfriend. He decided to match the heroine's eyeballs, and of course it was successful. He changed the heroine's eyes and allowed the heroine to see her again. Guangming, however, just when he woke up from the successful operation, he was told that the heroine was his twin sister, and the sister he now has at home was probably the wrong one at the hospital.

"What era is this? There's still a plot about making mistakes in the hospital?" Ling Chunan said to himself.

"Host, this is an imaginary and modern background. You have to believe that there is nothing strange here." 098 said.

If this were the case alone, this infatuated male partner would not become a villain, but the subsequent plot would be even more outrageous.

It turned out that he was not from the Lu family, but that Mrs. Lu bribed the nurse in the delivery room and replaced one of the twins with him in order to have a son before giving birth to him.

After discovering this, the head of the Lu family was furious and drove him out, who was already blind. However, the heroine who looked at him was too busy having sex with the hero and didn't even look at him, and then he blackmailed him. He used the money he had saved to find a private detective and asked him to help find a scandal about the heroine. Unexpectedly, he accidentally discovered that the heroine's previous DNA test report was fake and she was not the head of the Lu family at all. The daughter of the Lu family, and even the head of the Lu family is actually not the son of the previous head of the family, but the illegitimate son of the male protagonist's grandfather and Mrs. Lu.

After thinking about it for a long time, Ling Chunan finally figured out the relationship between the characters in the plot, "In other words, my current identity is the eldest young master of the Lu family, and I am not related by blood to the Lu family, but my sister is not related by blood to the head of the Lu family, so Where is the other twin?"

"Host, I just read a doctor's diary. In fact, Mrs. Lu was not pregnant with twins at that time. The reason why she was called twins was actually a huge tumor. However, the head of the Lu family was too fierce at that time. The hospital relied on his investment, so they had to hand over two healthy babies to him, so they removed Mrs. Lu's tumor and brought in a little girl who was orphaned just after birth." 098 said, " It may be a coincidence that the only biological heroine was replaced."

"Mission."

098 hesitated for a while and then said: "Host, this mission is a bit strange."

Ling Chunan: "What is it?"