Chapter 39

Ling Chunan has not found the reason why he has grown taller. 098 is also inexplicable. According to Ling Chunan's physique this time, it should be impossible for him to grow again, but in the past five years, he has not only started to grow, but now He actually started running around quickly.

Due to Ling Chunan's inexplicable growth, Duan Chengyuan took him to the hospital for several examinations, but the answer he received was that everything was normal.

In any case, Ling Chunan was very happy about this situation, but Duan Chengyuan was a little troubled.

Since my baby has grown taller and taller, he always runs outside except during bedtime and won't let me hold him casually.

In two years, Ling Chunan has grown 30 centimeters. Although he is still shorter than his peers, he has completely gotten rid of the title of little boy and has become a beautiful boy.

"Host, why don't you let Duan Chengyuan hug you?" 098 actually wants to ask, when did the host become so diligent? Obviously, when I was sober before, I was not willing to take an extra step.

Ling Chunan lay on the desk and said in a lazy voice, "My birthday is next week."

"Ah?"

"I will be an adult by then."

"..." Although I don't know what the host's plan is, it sounds like It looked very powerful, but 098 decided not to ask any more questions. It always felt that if it continued to ask, the answers it got might affect its three views.

Two years later, Yuan Chengyue is still Ling Chunan's deskmate. The two have been promoted to high school and are now sophomores.

Although Ling Chunan has grown a lot, most teenagers at this age are in the stage of rapid growth, so Yuan Chengyue is still half a head taller than Ling Chunan.

His yellow hair has grown back to black, and his inch-long hair stands on his head, making him look very energetic. In addition, Yuan Chengyue himself has good facial features, and people even come to send him love letters from time to time.

I have to mention that since Yuan Chengyue found out about the male and female protagonists, his grades have now changed from last in grade to top ten in grade. Although his temper is still not very good, he has undoubtedly become a good student in the eyes of teachers. Every time parents Even at the meeting, Ling Chunan could see Yuan's father rushing over with a smile on his face, obviously very satisfied with his son.

As for the male and female protagonists, due to the breakdown of their first cooperation and the male protagonist's eyes always following Xiao Yuanlin, there has been no definite progress in their relationship in the past two years.

"Xiao Lang, Xiao Lang?" The seventeen-year-old boy's voice had the deepness of a mature man and the unique hoarseness of a teenager. Yuan Chengyue's voice was once regarded as the voice of a male god by school girls. He patted Ling gently. Chu Nan's back said, "School is over."

The two of them just walked downstairs, and not far away they met the heroine whom they hadn't seen for a long time.

Yuan Jiayu seemed to have been waiting for a long time. When she saw the two of them, her eyes lit up and she hurriedly walked towards them.

Yuan Chengyue's eyes flashed with disgust quickly, and then returned to normal, "What's the matter with you?" Yuan Chengyue has indeed matured a lot in the past two years, at least he will no longer show negative emotions on his face.

"Classmate Duan, I have something to tell you." Yuan Jiayu looked directly past Yuan Chengyue and towards Ling Chunan. It was obvious that she did not take Yuan Chengyue seriously.