Chapter 63

A week later, Ling Chunan was transferred out of the intensive care unit.

Although the Bai family is not a wealthy family, they have opened a small company. Bai's father and Bai's mother are very busy, and Bai Zimu has never been close to his family. So after learning that his life was not in danger, Bai's father and Bai's mother Basically he has never been here.

However, he was still thinking about his son, so Ling Chunan was admitted to the intensive care unit.

"People are indifferent." Ling Chunan sighed on the second day after being admitted to the intensive care unit.

098, which had been thinking about that man all this time, had a heartbeat. Why did it think there was something in the host's words?

"I want to go to the toilet, but no one noticed."

"..."

"Hello, I am your attending doctor. My name is Yuan Zhengxing. You can call me Dr. Yuan. You are too weak now. It is recommended not to move randomly. , otherwise the wound will easily split and cause secondary damage."

Just as Ling Chunan was trying to stand up and groping for the tube, a gentle male voice came into his ears.

"098, what does he look like?"

"Back to the host, he is 1.88 meters tall and has a slender figure. His figure cannot be seen through his clothes. His appearance is based on human aesthetic standards. He is very handsome." After speaking, 098 thought for a while and added He said, "A bit more handsome than the male protagonists in this world."

"The voice is the type I like, 098, can you find the detailed information?" After being taken care of by the man and solving the physical problems, he lay down again and listened to the man leave. Ling Chunan asked as he heard footsteps.

There is no male god-level man in the original Chinese medicine hospital. Of course, it may be because the male protagonist rarely comes to the hospital, so there is no description in the book.

"Returning to the host, no information about this person can be found." Since the man appeared, 098 has searched in the database, but undoubtedly found nothing. "This person is not mentioned in the original work, and there is no profile description, and ..."

"Say." Ling Chunan interrupted 098's hesitation.

098's tone was a little strange, "Host, during this period, I have checked the registered population of all the cities nearby and involved in the plot. I am very sure that there is no information about the doctor named Yuan Zhengxing. And just now he revealed his identity. After that, I checked the hospital system, and his personal information appeared out of thin air." It originally thought that Yuan Zhengxing might be that man, and it also checked Yuan Zhengxing's soul fluctuation just now, but to its disappointment, it was not the case.

"I know." Ling Chunan replied. After a long time, he asked again: "098, you forgot to tell me what the mission is this time."

Ever since he came to this world, he has been worried, and now he is worried again. 098, who was confused by the unexpected situation, finally came to his senses and realized that he really didn't seem to have issued a mission to Ling Chunan. "I'm sorry, host, I will transfer the mission immediately."

Ling Chunan nodded.

"Your mission is, first, to prevent the male protagonist from being together; second, to make the male protagonist lose everything; third, to unknown tasks, to be started." "

Huh?"

"Back to the host, unknown tasks are random tasks, usually unknown tasks are It only appears among senior taskers. You are still a junior tasker. Logically speaking, this situation will not happen."