Chapter 67

Although he had been aware of it before, 098 had never felt it so clearly - this man could see it.

But, how is this possible?

Not hearing 098's reply, Ling Chunan turned around and saw Mo Yuzheng, who was standing by the door without moving, "Uncle, why don't you come in?"

Qing Qingcao's real name is Su Zijing. She is also a college student and works part-time. As a post-production and screenwriter, she is very famous in the circle. She personally likes the voice of Tianming Weijing, so she promised to recommend him a spot even after he disappeared for several months.

However, she had no idea that what the other party wanted was to be the main attacker.

According to her imagination, Xing Wushang's voice should be mature and domineering, but obviously Tianming Weijing's voice was far different from what she imagined.

So Su Zijing wanted to match him with Chu Tianguan who met the requirements.

Su Zijing was a little helpless about Tian Ming's unfinished rejection, but her good temper and patience made her decide to give the other party a chance.

After sending that episode, something happened and she left for more than half an hour. When she came back, she saw the file lying on the receiving list.

"It's so fast." She said to herself and clicked on the audio file.

In order to better hear the perfect voices of CVs, Su Zijing's speakers are equipped with high-end stereo speakers. Yesterday, I turned off the computer after listening to the master of the wind singing, and the speakers were not turned down, so when I heard the sound in my ears When the sound came, Su Zijing stood up in shock and didn't even notice when her leg hit the computer table.

She stood blankly until the sound in the stereo disappeared, and she suddenly came back to her senses. Her first reaction was to click on the replay. After listening to it again, she turned around three times, her face full of excitement. , "Xing Wushang! This is the Xing Wushang I want!"

Su Zijing excitedly opened the chat box that had been closed just now.

Green grassland: It's not over yet! Is this your voice?

Qing Qing Cao Cao: This voice is exactly like what I imagined Xing Wushang would be! Wei Jingda, how did you do it?

Green Grassland: Wei Jingda, you are great! Please be sure to assume the role of the main attacker!

After being excited for several minutes, Su Zijing found that there was no response from the other party. Su Zijing calmed down and found that the other party was actually offline. She became anxious and flipped through the address book on her mobile phone. She found that there was no contact information for Tianming, so she wanted to find someone to ask. , and found out that the other person seemed to have never been intimate with anyone since entering the circle. After staring at the other person's grayed-out profile picture for a long time, Su Zijing finally gave in.

She sighed helplessly, "Just wait, Wei Jingda will definitely not be missing for so long this time." She thought not very confidently.

Just when Su Zijing was thinking this, the penguin portrait in the lower right corner suddenly jumped up. She was so excited that she quickly clicked on the message box and stared at the note name on the message box. She didn't know why she was a little disappointed, but because the other person was appointed by herself. Su Zijing cheered up despite the fact that the main character was in charge.

Yunjuan Yunshu: Qingqing, are you there?

Qingqingcaochao: Yes, Yun Shu, what are your instructions? [Cute]