Chapter 121

"Host, there is an elder-level vampire outside the door." Although Ling Chunan may have discovered it long ago, 098 still reminded him dutifully, "It doesn't feel dangerous, but you still have to be careful."

Then The vampire knocked on the door not loudly, and after knocking three times there was no sound.

Ling Chunan opened the door, and a thin young man wearing a black coat and a peaked cap smiled at him, "Sir, your express delivery."

"Thank you." Ling Chunan took the box and signed the express order. A name.

"You're welcome, farewell."

After saying that, the vampire closed the door for him.

As soon as the door closed, the respectful and polite smile on the vampire's face suddenly widened, and his eyes were full of excitement. Then he took out a mobile phone from his pocket and took several pictures of Ling Chunan's featureless door and corridor. Zhang, then stayed for a while before leaving with a smile.

Ling Chunan opened the box. Inside was a mobile phone, which was exactly the same as the one he broke today. Even the phone card was installed. Ling Chunan opened the phone and the screen saver photo that came into view was a man's big smile. .

Ling Chunan: "..."

098: "..."

Half a minute later, one person and one system said in unison: "How stupid."

Looking at the wallpapers that were all set to Yuan Congshu's photos, Ling Chunan finally didn't change it. He replaced.

He clicked on the dialing page. There was only one number in it, and the remark was "my man." Ling Chunan said nothing and was about to change it when he found a message from Penguin on his phone. It was a penguin group and belonged to Yuan Yuan a month ago. Ling Chunan had never spoken to Ling Chunan after Jiu invited him in. They were also a quiet group before.

But now the group seems to be particularly lively.

Ah Qi: Hahahahahaha I just saw Your Highness!

This sentence exploded into a group of diving vampires.

Ah Ba: What? Why did you see His Highness? Where? Please watch.

Ah Wu: Impossible, aren't you in Qingcheng? His Highness is in Jiangcheng.

Ah Si: There is no picture and no truth, so I don't believe it.

Ah Qi: [Picture] [Picture]

Ah Qi: The corridor and community where His Highness lives, hehe.

Ah Liu: Real or fake?

Ah Wu: Ah Qi, you are so treacherous. Why don't you take pictures of the house number and community sign? Also, is Your Highness a nice person? What does it look like? Please form a group to watch.

Ah Qi: I didn't take pictures of the house number just to prevent you from forming a group to watch. Also, His Highness is a very nice person and very gentle. Just now I gave His Highness something, and he smiled at me and said thank you. He is very friendly to the people, unlike the emperor. That's how the boss puts on a face.

Ah Qi: Oh, right! Your Highness is so handsome! This is the most beautiful vampire I have ever seen! And I still have His Highness's autograph! Your Highness's handwriting is beautiful.

...

This group of vampires had no idea that the person involved was looking at them, and they had a heated discussion about their boss's exploitation and their good expectations for His Highness.