Chapter 165

"How do you know it wasn't someone who has a crush on me who specifically inquired about this news and then prepared to pursue me in a protracted war?" Ling Chunan asked.

098 thought for a long time and said doubtfully: "Although it is possible for you to say so, but who is it?"

"Isn't it your duty to investigate people?" Ling Chunan said.

"I just checked. Someone ordered flowers anonymously from a flower shop and the flower shop delivered them." After a while, 098 replied, "He probably told the flower shop owner directly, so who is the temporary owner?" No information was found, but it is certain that the person who sent the flowers was not the heroine. But, host, how do you know that the person is fighting for a long time? " "

Intuition.

This explanation is very good.

But just as Ling Chunan said, from that day on, the front desk would receive a bouquet of flowers for him every day. Rumors spread throughout the company that someone was pursuing Ling Chunan, and most of the rumors were targeted. They are both quiet, graceful and beautiful girls.

Fortunately, Lu Linfeng was quite busy during this period. He didn't stop at the company after sending Ling Chunan to the office every day, and no one gossiped in his ears, so it was still calm.

Compared to Ling Chunan, Bai Yuanyuan had a very unhappy time because she was dismissed by Ling Chunan for justifiable reasons. Although Mrs. Lu said that she could be placed in other positions, after that day Mrs. Lu personally took her When she went to the company to make such a fuss, almost everyone in the company knew about her reputation. How could she have the dignity to go back to work?

Seeing that she was unwilling, Mrs. Lu arranged a new job for her in the bathroom, "Yuanyuan, you are the eldest lady of my Lu family, how can you do it if you don't have any working ability? You will inherit my Lu family's industry in the future, you are not Do you like Young Master Lin very much? Mom has found a job for you at Lin's. You can gain work experience and get close to Young Master Lin, killing two birds with one stone."

Bai Yuanyuan subconsciously wanted to refuse, "But..." "

Oh. , you kid, I know you are shy, but girls still have to take the initiative when the time is right. Master Lin has never been on a blind date since he last saw you. He thinks he still has a crush on you, but you want to Remember, you can't go to other people's companies like you did before, and your mother won't force you to go home early. The more important thing is to try to bring your boyfriend back."

After hearing what Mrs. Lu said, Bai Yuanyuan thought about Lin Jinghai and her that day. Just like on a date, I blushed and agreed.

So she became Lin Jinghai's personal assistant.

Lin Jinghai not only has an assistant, he has taken over the position of Lin's president. Naturally, he has to deal with more affairs, and the assistant's requirements are relatively higher.

Only then did Bai Yuanyuan realize that before, Ling Chunan only asked her to memorize information, which was already the minimum requirement. When she first came here, she was not only required to memorize information, but also had to deal with all kinds of messy things. Her memory was not good in the first place. , often made a mess of the things she was assigned, and asked other assistants to help her clean up the mess. As time went by, her popularity naturally didn't get much better.

But what gave Bai Yuanyuan some comfort was that Lin Jinghai helped her out several times, which rekindled her extinguished love fire. It seems that Lin Jinghai didn't dislike her, but what happened at that time was too sudden. .