Chapter 53

Ling Chunan left the palace safely, and then met the eldest prince who was riding a strange beast on the way out of the palace.

The eldest prince, Alan Lant, is a well-known playboy in the Lant Empire. He welcomes all men and women. He is a typical communicative talent among the nobles. He is twenty-seven or eight years old this year and has a fiancée who is a neighbor. The little princess of the country, it is said that she has golden hair and beautiful blue eyes, and is the most beautiful woman in the neighboring country.

However, according to the general stallion story routine, the beautiful little princess naturally loves the omnipotent male protagonist.

So in the plot, the eldest prince is also a cannon fodder who is eventually destroyed in the hands of the male protagonist.

Moreover, before dying, he watched his fiancée being held in the arms of the male protagonist, a tragic character who never even looked at him from beginning to end.

Ling Chunan felt a little sympathy for him.

"Brother Three Emperors." The eldest prince saw Ling Chunan's carriage and pulled the reins, causing the strange beast to stop. His voice was still breathless, "Long time no see."

Ling Chunan opened the curtain and leaned out of the car. , "Brother."

The eldest prince glanced at the palace just around the corner, then at Andre who was escorting Ling Chunan back to the academy, and lowered his voice, "I'll come find you tomorrow."

Although Andre is a royal guard Captain, but he had already belonged to the eldest prince. If it hadn't been for the sudden emergence of the male protagonist later, it would have been almost certain that the eldest prince would become the next king.

Ling Chunan obviously had a good impression of the only eldest brother in the original work who had never harmed the original owner, so he nodded and agreed.

"Then I'll go back to the palace first. Goodbye, third brother." The eldest prince paused for a moment on the carriage behind Ling Chunan. Without asking any more questions, he turned his horse and walked towards the palace.

Ling Chunan entered the carriage, glared at the giant dragon who was looking at him pitifully, and stretched out his hand when he clung to him, but did not pat him.

The giant dragon seemed to be encouraged and pushed further. He immediately cast a silencing magic around the area, and then shamelessly put his hand into Ling Chunan's clothes.

098: "..."

Due to the presence of outsiders, it was inconvenient for Monasius to show up. After all, the two of them did not make it to the end. When he got off the car, Andre looked at Ling Chunan's slightly red face, "The body of the third prince." Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

"It's okay. Thank you for sending me back. Say goodbye." Ling Chunan's voice was still a little hoarse.

"Okay." Andre politely excused himself.

As soon as he returned to the dormitory, the dragon couldn't wait to transform into a human form and hugged Ling Chunan into his arms.

The next day, before Ling Chunan got up, the eldest prince who had agreed to come to visit knocked on the door. 098 tried to wake up his host, but after calling for a while, there was no response, but he got a warning look from the dragon. .

098 was shocked, could he see it? ! When he was about to take a closer look, the man had already covered Ling Chunan with a quilt, opened the door and went downstairs.

After thinking hard for a long time, 098 didn't get the answer. Although it could be considered as indirectly getting along with this man for several worlds, except that he would appear next to the host in every world, it really didn't see anything about him. It was special, but if he could really see it, it would be simply... 098 shivered and silently began to report his findings to his superiors, no longer caring about asking the host to get up.