Chapter 72

098: "Host, I remember you haven't confessed your love yet, so it's a bit bad to ask for family property now." It would be so shameless for the host to be rejected!

Then 098 saw the man quickly take out his wallet and hand it to his host, "Spend whatever you want, baby." "

..." He was slapped in the face again with good intentions.

After the live broadcast, "Spiritual Tribulation" instantly became popular in the entire circle due to its controversial controversy and its own promotion.

At the same time, the warm-but-cold vest became popular.

[I have never heard of the term "warm and cold" before. Where did this man of God come from? Why is the voice so soft! Don't ask me why my ears are pregnant! 〕

[The one above is too exaggerated. I think it would be better if Master Yefeng plays with Xing Wushang. I look forward to Master Yefeng. 〕

[The person upstairs must not have listened to "Spiritual Tribulation". KY will automatically explode, okay! What I look forward to most now is to have a man as domineering as Xing Wushang, ah, I forgot that I am a man. 〕

〔Upstairs 666, from now on I will be a big fan of the warm and the cold! 〕

[Originally, I came here for Yunjuan Yunshu Dada, but Yunjuan Yunshu's performance was really disappointing. Now I have become a fan of Zhi Nuan Huo Cold's strength, so I am attracted by Zhi Nuan Huo Cold's voice. I am willing to be his slave! 〕

098: "Pfft!"

"What's so funny?" Ling Chunan's cool voice came.

098 quickly suppressed his laughter and said seriously: "No, it's not funny at all." He then added, "Really!"

Compared with Ling Chunan's leisurely life, Bai Zishu can be said to be living in dire straits because of the limelight of live broadcasts. Being completely covered up, the little guy finally started to cry again. Thinking of the troubles after beating him last time, he lowered his raised hand and went to the bathroom to finally calm down. When he returned to the bedroom, he found that Tang Leafeng had already exited. After watching the channel, remembering that he had lost such an adult today, he still gave up the idea of ​​confessing today.

With this in mind, Bai Zishu boarded the Penguin. Looking at the familiar profile picture dancing in the lower right corner, his expression relaxed a little. Then he saw a more impressive name, and his expression suddenly cooled down. Finally, he clicked on it. Chat box.

Warm and cold: Sorry, something happened suddenly and I didn't have time to say hello to you. Do you still like my surprise? [Cute]

Bai Zishu's expression twisted momentarily, and his hands were shaking with anger. After a while, he took a deep breath, calmed down and started typing.

Yunjuan Yunshu: Is it you who is suddenly warm but still cold?

Warm but cold at first: Huh? Didn't you recognize me? I used this name on purpose.

Yunjuan Yunshu: Haha, I'm just a little surprised. Your voice is so nice.

Warm and cold at once: right? Thank you for the compliment. It is a pleasure to work with you. I hope we will work with you again next time.

Yunjuan Yunshu: Okay [smile]

098: Host, if you laugh at other people's IQ like this, you will be beaten.

Looking at Bai Zishu on the other side of the screen, who was clearly so angry that he was still typing, and Ling Chunan was typing in vain, 098 felt a little sympathy.