Chapter 57

The top 100 students in the college competition have half a month to rest, and then they are led by the college instructor to go to the front line to practice.

On the eighth day, Ling Chunan kicked the giant dragon out of bed and lay there for a long time before finally getting up. "This man is really not indulgent at all."

098: "Host, aren't you... Do you like it?"

"My waist can't bear it. Fortunately, my physique has evolved, otherwise I would have been ruined long ago." Ling Chunan sighed.

"I see that you are obviously very comfortable." 098 wanted to say this, but then it thought that it would not be worth the loss if the host made the host unhappy, so it closed its mouth again.

"Baby, I'll help you get dressed." The satisfied man came up to him again with an attentive look on his face. Seeing Ling Chunan looking over, he repeatedly promised, "I promise not to move any more." In

the end, Ling Chunan was still under the service of the dragon. After putting on their clothes, the two of them went out together half an hour later.

"Host, are you going to stop Karanna from falling in love with the male protagonist?" 098 asked.

Today is Karanna's birthday. In the original work, it was this day. The male protagonist had sex with Karanna while she was drunk. It was precisely because of this that Karanna continued to have sex with Rhodes after she found out that he had another woman. Being by his side, it's no wonder 098 thinks so.

"No," Ling Chunan denied 098's guess, "I just went to see my defeated generals." "

..."

It was already dark at this time, and the auditorium in the palace was brightly lit. The little princess came to attend The nobles at the coming-of-age ceremony politely presented their gifts, and then each found a place to stand, waiting for the arrival of the rightful owner.

Rhodes arranged his clothes again, handed over the gift box, and then slowly entered the auditorium.

After half a month of rest, Rhodes' injuries have basically recovered, but his spirit seems to have been greatly affected. Although it seems that he has dressed up carefully, his high-spiritedness has not returned, but fortunately there is no hysteria like before. .

When Ling Chunan and Julong arrived, Rhodes was standing in the corner, surrounded by several people, and they seemed to be having a pleasant chat.

"What are you looking at, baby?" The dragon's tone was a little sour.

At this time, Rhodes happened to look over. When he saw Ling Chunan, his expression was slightly distorted, and then he subconsciously looked away.

Ling Chunan returned his gaze to the overly handsome face of the man next to him, "Look at the other men."

The dragon: "I'm going to kill him!"

098: "Pfft!"

Rhodes felt a chill coming from his head. When he reached his feet, the murderous intent instantly made his face turn pale in an instant. He subconsciously turned around, but saw nothing.

"What's wrong?" The nobleman next to him, who was close to Rhodes as a demon warrior, looked worried.

Rhodes, who didn't notice anything, turned around and smiled reluctantly at the young nobleman, "It's okay, thank you Sir Will for your concern." "

This male protagonist has quite a keen sense." Ling Chunan said to 098 while holding his hand. Holding Monasius's hand, he walked toward the other side of the crowd.