Chapter 19

Back at the residence, under the creepy gaze of the manager, Ling Chunan closed the door with a normal expression, "I just didn't notice it before, but looking at him now makes me want to beat him up."

098: "Just beating him up won't complete the mission. Your mission is to make sure he dies without a place to die."

Ling Chunan: "Beat him first and then talk."

The next day, Ling Chunan went out in disguise.

Seeing Ling Chunan slowly park the car on the roadside parking lot, 098 finally couldn't help but ask: "Host, what are you wearing...?" "

What? What's weird?"

Hearing this from Ling Chunan's mouth The delicate female voice that emerged was silenced by 098. Everything was strange.

At this time, Ling Chunan had long flowing hair, exquisite makeup on her face, light-colored casual clothes, and a plain shoulder bag. She looked like a young and beautiful girl. I don't know how Ling Chunan did this. The makeup didn't reveal any of his original contours. Especially the female voice that was so talkative that it made people feel numb all over when they heard it.

"Ah!" Ling Chunan suddenly called out as soon as he opened the car door.

Although 098 didn't want to pay attention to him, but out of mission considerations, he still asked: "Host, what's wrong?"

"I forgot to bring a sack."

"..."

This is an old city block, with many pedestrians passing by. Men and women always look at Ling Chunan more.

Within half an hour, 098 had spotted at least five men bumping into GG signs on the side of the road, while its shameless host was still ogling everyone who looked at him.

"Host, the target mission has appeared." Looking at the agent coming down from upstairs, 098 finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Then it discovered that the person who could imprison Ling Chunan until death in his previous life was indeed extraordinary. He didn't even look at Ling Chunan!

"The nanny is on leave today. He is going to buy me lunch." Ling Chunan introduced to 098, "Let's wait for him in front."

It turns out that Ling Chunan really knows this agent of ten years. He was blocked in the alley.

Seeing the man who was helplessly beaten by Ling Chunan, a faint sympathy suddenly appeared in 098's usually emotionless system program.

This agent will have to stay in the hospital for at least a year to recuperate. Oops, another rib is broken.

Ling Chunan knew the human body very well, so he naturally knew where the pain would be. Because he blocked the person's mouth with a rag from the beginning, there was no movement other than a muffled groan.

Since Ling Chunan attacked from behind and beat the person unconscious before stopping, Zhang Ye didn't see his face clearly until he Shi Shiran left.

"Host, where did the rag you used to gag you just come from?" 098 asked after being silent for a long time. It didn't even see the rag Ling Chunan had brought.

"Punch him on the lid of the trash can in the alley." Ling Chunan kindly explained the system's confusion.

"..."

Ling Chunan was in a good mood, humming a tune while driving, and then was rear-ended.

The person who rear-ended him was none other than Chu Yunge, who had just bumped into him yesterday.