Chapter 124

Yuan Jiu was repairing his car when he received the news from Yuan Congshu again. He rushed to the location quickly and found another car with the same missing steering wheel as the one yesterday. His expression was really hard to describe.

Although there are many cars in the garage, one breaks down every time he goes out. Although he does not have to pay for the repairs, it is still very tiring for him to carry the car back.

Determined to put forward his sincere suggestions when he went back, Yuan Jiu picked up the car again resignedly, and was thankful as he walked that no one was passing by on this road.

That night, Ling Chunan had just finished taking a shower and climbed into bed. He suddenly remembered what Yuan Qi said last night about arresting people today, "098, how is Yang Mingxuan doing now?" "

Back to the host, the male protagonist No. 2 was killed the day before yesterday. You knocked out a tooth, and now you seem to be looking for the male protagonist No. 4, and you seem to want to install dentures at his place." 098 replied.

Just as 098 said, Yang Mingxuan is now lying in the dentist's office, opening his mouth to reveal that he is missing a fang.

The person who treated him was a handsome man with blond hair and blue eyes. It should be said that vampires are more accurate. When the man saw Yang Mingxuan's mouth, he started laughing, "Haha, let me tell you, you are a vampire prince. My fangs were knocked out. If I were to hide at home and dare not come out, what courage did you have to let you walk into my territory and ask me to put your teeth in? Hahaha..."

Yang Mingxuan clenched his fist again. Seeing that the man hadn't calmed down yet, he punched a big hole in the wooden table in the clinic. He gritted his teeth and said, "Have you laughed enough?" Unexpectedly, as soon as he said this

, the man's laughter became even more exaggerated, and he laughed forward. He leaned back and pointed at Yang Mingxuan, holding his stomach and laughing wildly, "Hahahaha! You, hahaha, please say a few more words! Hahahaha... Oops, you made me laugh so hard, you just lacked a wolf. It's just a tooth, how can you let your words slip? Hahaha..."

Yang Mingxuan's face turned green, "Thunder! De!"

An hour later, Reid flicked the new teeth in Yang Mingxuan's mouth with a relaxed expression, "Okay. Okay, now tell me, what happened? Did you meet a hunter?"

Thinking of what happened to him, Yang Mingxuan's face, which had just recovered a little, suddenly turned dark again, "It's not a hunter, I can't feel the hunter in him. Breath."

"Then what can hurt you? Your teeth were knocked out! Did you hit your teeth on the missile?" Reid looked exaggerated.

"How is that possible? Even if I wanted to hit him, I wouldn't have to. It's an ordinary human weapon. How could it knock out my teeth?" Yang Mingxuan rolled his eyes at Reid angrily.

Reid straightened his face, "Okay, seriously, what is it?"

Yang Mingxuan frowned, with a serious expression and a hint of fear. It took him a long time to say: "I suspect it was the Blood Emperor. At that time The stone that was shot at me seemed to have the Blood Emperor's aura on it."

Red stood up abruptly, "This is impossible, the Blood Emperor will not care about our affairs until the Thirteenth Prince decides." As he spoke, his face became colder, "Tell me, what were you doing when you were attacked?"

"I, I had just been discharged from the hospital, and then I smelled a very good smell of food, and I couldn't help but follow He walked over and was attacked when he was about to take action." Yang Mingxuan told the story of the situation at that time.