Chapter 102

The two of them went down the mall elevator, and Ling Chunan chose a Western restaurant on the eighth floor.

As soon as he entered the store, 098 discovered the enemy, "The host is the male protagonist and Mu Linyu."

"Yes, what a coincidence." Ling Chunan took his eyes away from the handsome man and beauty sitting inside the restaurant.

...This is obviously what you planned.

In less than a month, Ling Chunan has lost almost half of his weight. Except for Fu Xianzhi, Ling Chunan and 098 are very satisfied with the thin arms and legs now. Ling Chunan feels that he is much more flexible than before, and 098's aesthetics Originally, thinness was regarded as beauty, so Ling Chunan's current body shape fully meets its standards.

As a result of losing weight, the original eyes that were almost invisible became bigger and brighter. The outline was somewhat similar to that of Mu Linjin that I had seen that day, but not as gorgeous, but still very delicate and rare among boys.

Ling Chunan gave this appearance an eighty-point score because it was not as good-looking as his original appearance.

Just as Ling Chunan turned away, Mu Linyu happened to look at Ling Chunan, but her eyes only stayed on Ling Chunan for a second before turning to Fu Xianzhi next to her.

Fu Xianzhi doesn't have any obvious marks on his body like other robot companions. He looks no different from ordinary humans. In addition, he has an almost perfect appearance. The rate of turning heads when walking on the road is absolutely 100%. Even Mu Linyu is used to this. People who have fallen in love with handsome boys and beautiful women can't help but sigh at the wonders of God's creation.

"Xiaoyu, what are you looking at?" Seeing that Mu Linyu ignored his words, Ye Chufeng asked in a good temper, and at the same time followed Mu Linyu's gaze and looked at the two of them.

At this time, the two of them had already sat down. Fu Xianzhi had his back to them. Ye Chufeng could see Ling Chunan sitting opposite him at a glance. Although that boy was good-looking, he probably wasn't Mu Linyu's type. She My favorite type should be like him.

Thinking of this, Ye Chufeng couldn't help but feel a lot more relaxed.

"Do you think that boy looks familiar?" Mu Linyu finally came to his senses at this time.

Ye Chufeng observed it carefully again, and then replied, "Well, it looks a bit like Mu Linjin." When he mentioned Mu Linjin, Ye Chufeng's expression darkened. That woman is good-looking, but she has thorns. He still likes gentleness, " Okay, let's not talk anymore, the food is almost cold, let's have a drink."

Although they thought Ling Chunan looked a bit like Mu Linjin, the two of them obviously did not recognize him.

Ye Chufeng put aside the fact that he had already learned from the hospital that Ling Chu Nanji might be disfigured for the rest of his life, and in Mu Linyu's impression, his cousin was always an ugly and sickly fat man.

098 recited the conversation between the two to Ling Chunan word for word. Ling Chunan smiled and said, "The way Mu Linyu looked at Fu Xianzhi just now, he must be interested in him." "

Huh?" He didn't notice this at all. 098 was a little surprised, "How did you see that?"

"If you don't believe me, let's bet that she will definitely invite him to dance." Ling Chunan said enthusiastically.

098: "..." That's your man. Just forget it if you're not jealous, but you still make a bet with him. Is this really okay?

However, 098 only dared to complain in his heart, and politely declined Ling Chunan's bet request. The previous host was fine, but facing Ling Chunan, its IQ was completely crushed, and it was almost impossible to win. Yes, it still has this bit of self-knowledge.