Chapter 115

The smelly ditch was filled with domestic garbage. When the vampire prince fell in, a pile of garbage rolled down with him, burying him tightly.

Ling Chunan looked around and made sure that this guy would not be discovered by anyone. He patted his shoulder easily. Then he paused and stared at the garbage dump in the smelly ditch. "In the original article, he seemed to be tonight. You just woke up, why do you think you're about to wake up now?" "

...Maybe it's because the ditch is too smelly and the smoke has woken me up." 098 answered uncertainly.

"Yeah." Ling Chunan nodded, agreeing with 098's statement.

At this time, the male protagonist No. 1's hand had already stretched out from the garbage pile. 098 was startled, "Host, let's leave quickly."

Even if the male protagonist No. 1 is in trouble now, he is still a prince-level vampire. If the host If he sees it, what should he do if he hates the host in the future?

"Okay, let's go back now." Ling Chunan looked around, then bent down and picked up two bricks. After thinking about it, he covered them with a layer of dark power, threw them hard, and hit the red heart.

The male protagonist No. 1, who had just woken up and had not had time to understand the current situation, was hit in the head by two bricks one after another. He fainted again without even making a cry.

"Counterattack value +5%, current counterattack value is 5%, host please continue to work hard."

The host is so cruel.

Ling Chunan walked around the neighborhood relaxedly, and then slowly returned to the heroine's community.

Before going upstairs, Ling Chunan noticed a dark shadow flashing in the garden of the community and leaving towards the east of the city.

"The host is an elder-level vampire." 098 said, "I don't know if he is here to find the heroine." "

No, he has been following me since I took the prince out just now." Ling Chunan said , "So it shouldn't be the subordinate of the male protagonist No. 1, so there is only one answer."

"What is it?" 098 asked.

"He may be attracted to me, and maybe he wants me to be his son." Ling Chunan replied.

098: "...Host, please stop joking."

Newly born vampires will have a guide. This role is called father by the vampires. Generally, this role is played by the first supporter of the vampire. If someone becomes a vampire accidentally, they can also be adopted by other vampires.

But there is a prerequisite, that is, the leader's level must be higher than that of the new vampire.

Shu Yiheng was accidentally bitten by a prince-level vampire. Coupled with the energy in his body, the starting point of his vampire career was the vampire elder, not to mention the energy brought by Ling Chunan.

Therefore, 098 is sure that there is absolutely no elder-level vampire who dares to be Ling Chunan's guide.

Ling Chunan didn't say anything about 098's suspicion. He touched his trouser pocket, found the key to Su Ziqi's house and opened the door.

It had been exactly an hour since Ling Chunan went out. Su Ziqi had just gone out to buy groceries, so the house was clean now. Ling Chunan went straight to the refrigerator and reached out to open the refrigerator door. The fruit drinks in the refrigerator were filled with Shuyi Heng bought it yesterday, along with some instant noodles.

"Host, what are you looking for?" 098 asked. Although Ling Chunan looks no different from usual now, it always feels that he is a little anxious.

Ling Chunan didn't answer. He closed the refrigerator door, reached out and took out the fruit knife from his fruit pocket, and slashed his wrist neatly. A scar suddenly appeared on his fair wrist. "Sure enough."