Chapter 36

Ever since Yuan Chengyue could remember, there had been only him and his eldest brother in their family. In addition, he was the neglected one. Suddenly, for no reason, there was a sister who attracted the attention of the whole family. Naturally, he didn't like her.

And he didn't know if it was his illusion, but he always felt that Yuan Jiayu had been targeting him. At least before she arrived, he wouldn't have even a pair of chopsticks on his table!

Yuan Chengyue almost lost his mind. He went up and slapped Yuan Jiayu on the face.

"Ah!" Yuan Jiayu screamed, "What are you doing?"

"Yuan Chengyue!"

Father Yuan stood up, his face full of anger, and he reached out to slap Yuan Chengyue in the face. Yuan's mother immediately took Yuan Jiayu into her arms to comfort her, and the male protagonist also frowned and looked at Yuan Chengyue.

Yuan Chengyue's eyes were red, and he was obviously angry. He actually stopped Yuan's father's hand. His voice was choked with sobs, "I really doubt whether I am your biological child! You just didn't care about me before, but now even one of you doesn't know how to do it." Wherever you come from, there are bastards who are treated better than me. If you don't like my son, why did you give birth to me?"

"Xiao Yue..." Mother Yuan was a little moved.

"What are you talking about? Is there any son who talks to his parents like you do?" Father Yuan became more and more angry, broke away from Yuan Chengyue's hand, and tried to hit him again.

The moment Yuan Chengyue rushed forward, Ling Chunan was taken into Duan Chengyuan's arms and covered his eyes, "Baby, don't learn from him."

Ling Chunan nodded obediently.

098: "..."

Father Yuan did not fight in the end, not because he couldn't bear it, but because he saw Duan Chengyuan here.

His movements seemed to have been cut off, and the angry expression on his face was distorted in a ridiculous way, "Duan, Mr. Duan. Why are you here?"

Duan Chengyuan released his palm that was blocking Ling Chunan's eyes, but his right hand was still firmly attached. Holding his left hand, he glanced at the messy restaurant after the previous incident and the pitiful heroine who was still crying. Finally, his eyes fell on Father Yuan and nodded lightly, "Mr. Yuan, I'm sorry to bother you. , please don't be offended."

"Master Duan can come, the humble house will be full of glory." Then Father Yuan looked around, his face a little embarrassed, "I'm sorry, I made you laugh."

Seeing that Father Yuan did not hit him again Meaning, Yuan Chengyue breathed a sigh of relief and glared at Yuan Jiayu, who was still pretending to be pitiful in Yuan's mother's arms. He seemed to want to say something, but suddenly felt his sleeve being pulled. He turned around and saw Ling Chunan quietly walking toward him. Wrinkling his eyebrows, the anger that had accumulated in his heart suddenly dissipated, and he even raised the corners of his lips to give Ling Chunan a smile, although it was very forced.

098: "Host, your little move was discovered by Duan Chengyuan."

Ling Chunan: "He won't beat me."

But hooking up will result in a spanking, so 098 decided not to remind the host.

Due to the arrival of the father and son, or to be more precise, due to the existence of Duan Chengyuan, the family war that was about to break out was instantly eliminated.

Yuan Chengyue was almost dumbfounded as he watched Yuan's father communicate with Duan Chengyuan in a groveling manner. He subconsciously glanced at his brother, who had always been excellent and self-controlled, and found that his expression was similar to his. He couldn't help but feel proud. Ling Chunan and him Dad brought it back!