Chapter 158

In the next one or two months, Ling Chunan did not see the heroine. Mrs. Lu came a few times, but she always left in a few minutes. However, Lu Linfeng was so attentive that she wished she could move the bedroom over. It's just that he seemed very busy. If he didn't turn off his phone, he would get calls every few minutes, but he never answered it. Then he turned it off directly and didn't turn it on for two months.

Two months later, Mrs. Lu personally came to pick up Ling Chunan from the hospital. She still sighed when she saw Ling Chunan's eyes, and then cried loudly, "Why is my little Yan so miserable? I should have I plan to let you join your father's company in the next two months. Now, wuwuwu..."

"Why are you crying?" At this time, Lu Linfeng finished the procedures and walked in from the ward, and saw this woman holding her baby's hand. She cried like a pear blossom and felt like it was raining, and her mood suddenly turned bad.

The crying stopped suddenly, and Mrs. Lu suddenly raised her head, and after a long time she stammered: "Lu, Lu Linfeng, you are not..."

Coincidentally, Mrs. Lu has only visited Ling Chunan very few times in the past two months, and She came just when Lu Linfeng was not around. This was the first official meeting between the two, and Mrs. Lu obviously knew Lu Linfeng.

"Am I dead?" Lu Linfeng helped her complete her words.

"No, I didn't think so." Mrs. Lu forgot to cry, her expression was a little shrinking.

Ling Chunan, who was blind, tilted his head, "What's wrong?"

"It's okay." Ling Chunan was touched on the head, and the man's voice was very soft.

"Oh." Ling Chunan nodded, "Then let's go back now?"

"Wait a minute, I have something to do. I'll be out for five minutes." Lu Linfeng replied, "Mrs. Lu, please come out."

After the two went out, Ling Chu Nan changed his confusion and jumped out of bed. Without the limitations of a blind person's movement, he walked to the sofa very smoothly and collapsed on the sofa. "098, haven't his information been found yet?"

"Reply Host, his information should be completely confidential, without any electronic device records. All the information I have found so far is false," 098 said, "But I have found some information about Lu Linfeng. He is the illegitimate son of Mr. Lu. He is a business genius. He joined the Lu family company when he was a teenager. In two years, he expanded the Lu family company dozens of times. Then he suddenly disappeared when Mr. Lu was about to pass the position of head of the family to him. This time He has been missing for twenty years. "

So how old is he now?" Ling Chunan answered naturally.

"..." Why do you still like to pay attention to the issue of age after hosting so many worlds? Although he was thinking this way, 098 still answered dutifully, "Thirty-eight."

"You don't understand, this is an ordinary world. If he ages too fast, who will give me happiness in the future?" Ling Chunan said seriously. .

"..." That makes sense, but it should be about sexual happiness.

"By the way, host." When Ling Chunan interrupted it, it actually forgot about its business.

"What?"

"I just saw Mrs. Lu looking very scared when she saw Mr. Lu Linfeng. Something else might have happened to them that year, which led to the disappearance of Mr. Lu." At this point, 098 had already imagined a bloody drama. , "It's probably because of family property issues. Mr. Lu almost gave the company to you back then, so it must be the head of the Lu family and Mrs. Lu who framed you. Now Mrs. Lu is so scared when she sees him!" After finishing speaking, , 098 is so proud that it feels like it can become a private detective.