Chapter 56

Rhodes was feeling proud and was about to give Ling Chunan a fatal blow. When Ling Chunan said this, his expression froze at first, and then a look-down anger instantly occupied his chest.

The onlookers who were watching Ling Chunan's joke just now were also caught off guard.

"Did you hear it? The third prince seemed to say he was going to fight back just now?"

"Ah? It turns out that the three moves are true! I really thought the third prince was unable to fight back just now." "

But I think the third prince still can't win. Rhode's strength is there, it's too difficult for the third prince to fight back."

...

Hearing everyone's discussion, the anger in Rhode's eyes decreased a little, yes, so what if this guy keeps his hand? He is now a seventh-level magic warrior, and he is not afraid even if Ling Chunan is now an eighth-level magician.

Thinking of this, Rhodes' confidence doubled, and the 100% of his original strength suddenly became 120%. The magic power combined with the sword moves struck Ling Chunan with overwhelming force.

The powerful energy caused the barrier at the edge of the arena to shake tremendously.

The students outside the barrier exclaimed, and the timid ones were already ready to run away. The instructors urgently reinforced the barrier to prevent panic.

At this time, Rhodes' moves had already been formed. Seeing that Ling Chunan hadn't moved yet, he seemed to be caught. As if stunned, a murderous intent flashed in his eyes.

"Host, be careful!" 098 couldn't help shouting.

Everyone, including the mentors, were stunned by Rhodes' attack. They had never thought that the magic warrior could be so strong!

The eldest prince had some time to chat with others just now, but now he held his breath and looked at the field without daring to blink.

Rhodes is a fire magician. Even outside the arena, everyone could feel the heat of the flames. The air seemed to be drained in an instant. The red color of the flames completely enveloped the arena. Ling Chunan was like a small boat in the huge waves. , so small that it seems as if it will collapse at any time, which makes people feel nervous for him.

Ling Chunan had already strictly prohibited the dragon from intervening in his battle before he appeared on the stage. Of course, the dragon did not dare to disobey it. However, even though he knew that Ling Chunan had his own ideas, the dragon could not help but take a step forward. How dare this little ant do this to his baby!

The eldest prince subconsciously looked at the man not far away, and couldn't help but shudder. Although he knew that this man was not simple before, he had never felt this man's ability so clearly. Just standing so far away, he almost couldn't help it. Out of breath.

Just when everyone thought Ling Chunan was bound to die, he finally made a move.

"Boom!!!"

A loud noise exploded from the field, and then everyone's sight was completely occupied by white mist.

After a few more seconds of silence, the onlookers exploded.

"What happened?"

"Did Senior Rhodes hit the Third Prince just now? I seemed to have seen the Third Prince fight back just now!" "I can't

see anything. Does anyone know what happened?" "

Who ? Win?"

...