Chapter 29

When the sky was about to get dark, Chunming Orphanage was about to welcome a big shot. The director carefully stood at the door with several nurses to greet him.

"Dean, who on earth wants to come to our hospital so late?" asked a young nurse, with a somewhat dissatisfied tone. Just as they were about to get off work, they were informed that they must all stay, "Who on earth is so old?" Battle."

The dean was a little anxious, "Shh, just say this in front of me. You all should show some respect to me later. If I offend the big boss, all bonuses this month will be gone."

Everyone was thinking. When they asked again, they saw a black car parked in front of them.

A muscular man got out of the car. He looked like an elite and looked at the people waiting at the door expressionlessly. The dean looked attentive and was about to greet him, but saw the man turn around and walk to the back of the car with a respectful look on his face. Opened the car door.

"Mr. Xiao, Mrs. Xiao, Mr. Qin, the Chunming Orphanage is here."

As the man finished speaking, the elegant man in a suit and leather shoes got out of the car, and then stretched out his hand to pull out a beautiful and elegant middle-aged woman.

The caregivers who were originally resentful about working overtime couldn't help but rub their eyes. Aren't these two couple entrepreneurs who have become famous in Haicheng in the past two years?

No wonder the dean is so prepared. Now the Xiao family ranks among the top ten in Haicheng. Are they here today to adopt a child?

Due to physical reasons, the Xiao family was unable to have a child and had been working on adoption for the past few months.

After the meeting today, I happened to have time, so I contacted the orphanage.

"Chengyuan, do you want to go in with us and take a look?" Mrs. Xiao looked into the car with a smile on her face.

Duan Chengyuan followed the woman out of the car without comment.

At this time, the dean hurriedly came up to him, "Mr. Xiao, Mrs. Xiao, hello." He then looked at the imposing young man next to him, but was frightened by the coldness in his eyes. Shivering.

"This is my younger brother, whose surname is Duan. He came with us to take a look today." Mrs. Xiao introduced with a smile, but she looked at the young man with some respect in her eyes.

"Hello, Mr. Duan." The dean answered quickly.

At this time, the cell phone of the man who got off the bus first suddenly rang. He looked at the caller ID, then made an apology gesture to everyone and answered the call.

After a while, the man came back. His expression was a little ugly. He said a few words in Mrs. Xiao's ear, and then said to everyone in the orphanage with an apologetic expression: "Sorry, the company suddenly has something urgent. Let's make an appointment next time." Then he said to the somewhat disappointed dean, "Dean Chen, I will transfer the sponsorship money to your account tomorrow. I'm really sorry. I'm sorry." "

Chengyuan, I'm sorry, I asked you to come with us for a wasted trip. Are you and Should we go to the company together, or should we go home first?" Mrs. Xiao seemed a little uneasy when facing this younger brother.

Duan Chengyuan glanced at the orphanage and frowned slightly. He was not originally a person who liked children, but when his sister, whom he had not contacted for a long time, proposed to adopt a child, he subconsciously agreed to come with them to see it. See the proposal.

He always felt that there seemed to be something waiting for him here. "If you have anything to do, go ahead and take a look. I'll go in and take a look."