Chapter 119

Yuan Jiu, who was carefully following the date of the vampire prince and the little chubby girl, suddenly received a message unique to the vampires. He was immediately startled and wanted to leave. Then he suddenly remembered Ling Chunan's instructions and glanced at the man who was also suffering. The vampire prince thought for a while and contacted his immediate superior.

Yuan Congshu was holding a video conference with elders when he received the report from his subordinates. After hearing the news, he immediately left a message to end the meeting, left his subordinates and rushed towards Qingcheng.

The vampire elders looked at each other.

"What's wrong with the emperor?"

"Maybe it's urgent. The emperor never ended meetings casually before." "

The message just now seems to have been sent by Yuan Jiu. We can ask him."

"No need to ask, I did it before Hearing Yuan Jiu say that the emperor has found an heir, it hurts my heart. I guess there must be something wrong with our little highness this time." "

Really? That's great. The emperor has finally found an heir. I really want to see it. Who is Your Highness?"

...

Because of her sprained ankle, the fashionable woman couldn't walk very fast. It took her several minutes to walk about a hundred meters. When she was about to turn the mountain road ahead, a black figure suddenly jumped out from the roadside and bit her from behind. Lived her.

It was at this time that Su Ziqi's exclamation came out.

"What's wrong?" Ling Chunan asked knowingly.

"I, I saw a person. He bit the woman just now." Su Ziqi looked at Ling Chunan in a panic and pointed out the car window.

Ling Chunan followed Su Ziqi's fingers and saw that the bushes on the roadside were swaying in the wind, and there was no one on the asphalt road.

At this time, the mother of the child interjected, "Girl, the child was talking nonsense just now, why are you talking nonsense? How can there be any monster? Look, isn't this good? Maybe she has climbed over a mountain." "Because of the conflict just now, her tone was very bad.

"But I really saw it. The man's eyes were blood red and he had long fangs in his mouth. He seemed to be a vampire." Su Ziqi defended.

After hearing her voice, several other passengers in the car started talking among themselves.

"Yes, girl. It's broad daylight now and it's in the wilderness. How can there be anyone?" "

Maybe it's because the sun is too bright to see."

"Girl, are you hungry? I have bread here, why don't you go first? Eat one."

At this point, everyone couldn't help laughing.

Everyone's reaction made Su Ziqi a little at a loss, and she looked to Ling Chunan for help.

Su Ziqi's eyesight has been particularly good since she was a child. She can see things clearly even at night, and the distance she can see is two or three times that of normal people. She was once teased by Shu Yiheng for being clairvoyant.

So she firmly believed that she must have seen it right.

"I believe you." Ling Chunan said.

"Sister, are you seeing the monster I just saw outside the car?" The little boy broke away from his mother's arms and stood up, leaning on the back of the chair and asked crisply.