Chapter 3

Although Ling Chunan only lived twenty years old in his previous life, he was still very clear about his sexual orientation. As for what kind of appearance and figure he liked, he was not sure before seeing the person in front of him, but now he is undoubtedly The type of person in front of me.

He is good-looking, tall enough, strong enough, and has a strong aura. Even his age is his favorite type of uncle, which perfectly meets his criteria for choosing a mate.

For the host who had completely fallen into a state of infatuation, 098 paused and reminded: "As long as the host can control himself..." Before it could finish speaking, it saw the host smiling shyly at the man.

Will it have to find a new host after this world ends? Thinking of the energy eaten by Ling Chunan, 098 felt a little distressed. It felt that... the host might be able to save it again.

The young man's eyes were dark, and when he smiled, the corners of his eyes were slightly raised, and there was a slight dimple on his lips, which was extremely attractive. Thinking of seeing the young man's beautiful figure just now, Master Zeng swallowed almost imperceptibly. , and then stretched out his hand solemnly: "Hello, my name is Zeng Wuyue, and I am your roommate's uncle." Ling Chunan

naturally saw the meaning in the man's eyes, and was a little surprised in his heart, but his face remained calm, and he held his hand The palm in front of him said, "Hello, I am Ling Chunan, a freshman this year, and I am in the same class

as your nephew." The boy's hand was slightly smaller than the man's, and his fingertips were a little cold, which fit perfectly into the man's hand. Warm palms.

Feeling the warmth in the palm of his hand, Zeng Wuyue's mind wandered. It took him a while to remember to let go of the boy. Seeing the boy's half-smiling expression, he couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed even though he had been drifting between the two paths for many years. He stretched out his hand to touch the bridge of his nose. , "Ahem, I was a little distracted just now, sorry."

Ling Chunan looked away from the other person's tall nose, and also smiled, "It's okay, uncle, why did you come to our dormitory?" He glanced at the roommate's bedside post again. The name tag he was wearing, "Zhang Hao is not here."

This call of uncle made Master Zeng's heart tremble. Is he that old? But looking at it in a blink of an eye, the boy should not be more than eighteen this year. He is thirty-two this year, which is a full fourteen years older than the boy... There seems to be nothing wrong with calling him uncle. He was depressed in his heart, but the smile on his face remained unabated, "I just came over for a casual visit. Since he's not here, forget it. I wonder if Xiaonan has time to accompany me around the school?" "

Okay." Ling Chu Nan nodded and replied, "It just so happens that I don't have classes right now. Uncle, please wait a moment while I change my shoes." Then he turned around and casually buttoned the shirt on his left wrist and took out a pair of shoes from the shoe cabinet.

The boy's feet are white and as beautiful as jade carvings. The light cyan blood vessels under the almost transparent skin are particularly conspicuous. The toes are round and cute, and the nails are beautiful pink.

Zeng Wuyue's expression darkened slightly. The moment the boy stretched out his feet, he even had a faint urge to hold those perfect feet in his arms and lick them carefully. However, he soon came back to his senses and stood up when the boy stood up. Shi had once again put on his sanctimonious smile.

When changing shoes, Ling Chunan called 098 again: "098, can you find this person's information?" There seemed to be no such person in the plot he received.

"Returning to the host, Zeng Wuyue, he is respectfully called Zeng Wuye. He is a master of both black and white. He is extremely powerful. He is the uncle of male No. 5 Zhang Hao. The rest of the information is unknown." 098 answered dutifully, "But this man smells of blood. It is strong and must have killed many people. It is extremely dangerous and the host is advised to stay away."