Chapter 40

When Ling Chunan just left the classroom, he met Yuan Jiayu who seemed to be waiting for him. As a "simple boy" who had just been confessed to a few days ago, he wanted to avoid it on the spot. But unable to bear it, the heroine's eyes were sharp, and she stepped forward and stood in front of him, "Senior Brother Duan."

"Hello, Senior." Ling Chunan looked a little flustered, "What do you want to do today?"

"Haha, you Don't worry, I'm not here to express my love today." Seeing Ling Chunan so flustered, Yuan Jiayu laughed, and then her expression turned worried, "Xiao Yue didn't come to school today because he was sick. You have to go and see him. Him?"

"Sick? Is it serious?" Ling Chunan looked a little nervous.

"It's a bit serious, and he doesn't want to go to the hospital because he had a fight with his parents yesterday and he doesn't want to go home. I don't know how he is doing now." The

voice of 098, who checked the monitoring of the Yuan family from last night to this morning, was serious. "Host, she is lying to you. Yuan Chengyue was obviously kidnapped by her and the male protagonist. They must want to deal with you while Duan Chengyuan is away." "I understand."

Ling Chunan replied in his heart, and then nodded in agreement. He went to see Yuan Chengyue's request, "But I have to talk to my family first."

"It's okay, Xiao Yue, don't you believe it yet?" With that, Yuan Jiayu pulled Ling Chunan out of the school.

So when Chi Feng arrived, Ling Chunan was sitting quietly in a car, and sitting next to him was the heroine Yuan Jiayu.

"What's going on?"

Duan Chengyuan, who had just gotten off the plane and was about to go home to surprise his baby, suddenly received a call from Chi Feng.

Chi Feng's voice was a little panicked, "Master Duan, I searched all over the young master's school and didn't see him."

If possible, Chi Feng was not willing to tell Duan Chengyuan about Ling Chunan's disappearance. After all, This was his dereliction of duty. It would be okay if Ling Chunan was fine. If something happened, not to mention that Duan Chengyuan couldn't spare him, and he himself would feel uneasy.

"Go and call up all the surveillance cameras near the school within three hours. I'll be here right away."

"Where are we going?" Ling Chunan looked out the car window. The surrounding environment was unfamiliar.

Yuan Jiayu obviously had great disdain for this innocent young master who was kept airtight, but the smile on his face was still very gentle, "Xiao Yue didn't want to go home, so he stayed in a small courtyard of our house. The surrounding environment was It's a bit messy, but you can just go inside."

It was more than just messy. Ling Chunan jumped over a small puddle and looked at the random graffiti on the walls of the houses on both sides. He also had to be careful about the garbage everywhere on the ground, holding his nose and moving forward. Walk.

"Host, this is the place where the heroine once lived." 098 passed the information to Ling Chunan, "It is recommended that the host leave as soon as possible."

Ling Chunan ignored 098's suggestion and followed Yuan Jiayu's deception and walked deeper into the alley. .

As Yuan Jiayu said, this is indeed a special courtyard, because it may have been recently renovated and looks cleaner and more beautiful than the surrounding houses.

"Please come in." Opening the door, Yuan Jiayu said to Ling Chunan who was looking around, "Although the surrounding environment is a bit chaotic, the security is still okay. Don't worry. Xiao Yue is inside."