Chapter 50

The dragon patted Ling Chunan on the back comfortingly, "It's okay, you can sleep for a while."

098: "The host is the younger brother of the imperial general Kurus, named Orr."

" Huh? Is it him?" Ling Chunan became more energetic and got up from the man, "Let's go out and have a look."

In the original plot, Al Kurus was eight years old when he died, and his body was seen by the male protagonist. He casually killed the robbers who killed Orr, and was finally discovered by the imperial general. He was very grateful to him. In the end, when the male protagonist came to power, in order to repay the favor, he gave him a push at the critical moment.

And now listening to 098's introduction, this kid is still alive.

Blue jumped out of the car and looked at the little guy lying on the ground. He put his hand under his nose and found that he was still breathing. He couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief. He was still alive.

"What's going on?" Ling Chunan's voice came from behind.

"Back to the Third Prince, this kid suddenly rushed into the middle of the road and now he's fainted." Blue replied, "But he looked very panicked just now, as if someone was chasing him." As he spoke, Blue pointed not far away. "He ran out from over there."

Ling Chunan got out of the car and was about to jump out of the car to take a closer look, but was suddenly pulled back by a force, "I'll go take a look." "

Nothing. I guess he's hungry." The dragon completely ignored the bruises on the child's body and determined that his life was not in danger. Suddenly he saw the red rope around his neck and stretched out his fingers to pull it out. It was a A small pendant.

"It's the emblem of the Kurus family!" Blue exclaimed in shock. Others who had just heard the noise were also shocked that this thing would appear on the child.

Kurus is the leading general family in the Lant Empire. They control one-third of the Lant Empire's troops. Even the king of the empire must treat them with courtesy.

There are only two children in the Kurus family of this generation. The eldest is named Digar Kurus. He is a fifth-year student at the Imperial College. He is in the same grade as Ling Chunan's current identity and is already a sixth-level swordsman. As for the other one, no one knows his name. I just heard that he is much younger than Digar and he has not yet entered school.

"Isn't he the young master of the Kurus family?" Having said that, Blue has basically confirmed the child's identity.

"Take him into the car." Ling Chunan said.

The giant dragon was about to say put him on the carriage behind him, but Ling Chunan said again, "Put him on my carriage." "

..."

Seeing the nearly two-meter-tall man with an aggrieved look on his face, 098 expressed that he wanted to laugh. All it wanted to say at this time was, "That's right! I'm telling you to be so intemperate!" But 098 only dared to smile in his heart. Recently, it really can't hold it in anymore. This erotic dragon can go into heat in the carriage. The key is that the dragon language magic can perfectly cover up what they are doing. What's even more frightening is that the host actually enjoys it most of the time!

Ling Chunan just pretended that he didn't see the man's expression, and asked Blue to put the little guy in the carriage, and then got into the car.

The giant dragon quickly followed him into the car. He could not let his baby be alone in a room with another man, even though that man was only an eight-year-old boy now.