Chapter 55

Rhodes couldn't sit still on the spot. Although General Kurus was only twenty-three this year and still a ninth-year student at the Imperial College, he had already inherited the title early and had been practicing on the Imperial frontline for two years. After returning to China, it stands to reason that he should not come specifically to watch the academy competition.

After turning around anxiously for a few times, Rhodes suddenly had an idea, "What's the name of the student who made the bet? What department? What does he look like?"

The boy described Blue's appearance to Rhodes seriously, "He is a third-year student. , Swordsman Level 3, his registered name is Blue, he looks... quite fierce."

With a bang, the table in front of Rhodes fell into pieces, and the younger brother and sisters were startled to see his ferocious expression. , but didn't dare to persuade him, so he could only retreat silently.

Rhodes took a deep breath and said secretly, "Bulu is someone close to the third prince. This must be the fault of the third prince. I have to go to the second prince to make an idea." However, just before Rhodes was about to leave, the door was opened again. The sound rang, "Boss, it's bad! General Kurus' people are here to get money from you." As soon as Ling

Chunan came out of the crowd, he saw the man who had been standing in the corner for who knows how long. He strode away In the past, without asking when he came, the two of them walked back one after the other.

"Counterattack value +20%, the current counterattack value is 50%, host, please continue to work hard."

As soon as he entered the room, the voice of 098 sounded, Ling Chunan raised his eyebrows and showed a smile.

"Baby, are you happy?" The giant dragon gently put his hand on Ling Chunan's waist.

Ling Chunan turned around and stood up on tiptoes to kiss the man on the lips, "Yes, I'm very happy."

The next day, Ling Chunan received a crystal card containing 20 million gold coins from the Kurus family, and he kept his promise. He gave 20% to Blue, and then he waved the crystal card in front of the giant dragon, proudly saying, "Go back and fill up your cave!"

The dragon blinked, as if he didn't react, and then in his eyes Full of ecstasy, he hugged Ling Chunan excitedly, "Baby, you mean, you want to go back to Dragon Valley with me?!" "

When you marry me in the future, you will always go back to your parents' home," Ling Chunan said. , and then saw the man's stunned look, and couldn't help laughing. He was about to say something more, but was blocked by the man.

098 was ready to block his perception when Ling Chunan said the first sentence. When he saw the two of them kissing, he was filled with the thought that this was indeed the case.

In the next few battles, Ling Chunan never encountered an opponent as powerful as Ogood. Moreover, after his performance in Ogood, he became completely famous in the Imperial Academy, and no one dared to compete with him. He went head-to-head, so Ling Chunan easily reached the semi-finals.

The top three rewards are 10,000 gold coins, 5,000 gold coins and 2,000 gold coins respectively. One gold coin is enough for an ordinary family to live for three days, so for civilian students, this bonus is a huge sum of money.

In the past, Rhodes didn't take this gold coin seriously. After all, he had made a lot of money from various channels and could be considered a multimillionaire. But this time, Ling Chunan took away 20 million. Gold coins, and even the fixed property he purchased before were all lost in order to raise money. He is now penniless, so these bonuses are naturally unattainable to Rhodes.