Chapter 133

Ling Chunan stepped forward, picked up the fruit knife, folded it, put it aside, and repeated, "She's not dead yet."

"She's not dead?" Zhang Yunya murmured to herself.

"Well, touch her heart, it's still beating."

Zhang Yunya stared at Ling Chunan for a while, then finally came to her senses, carefully reached out her hand and placed it on Su Ziqi's heart.

One second, two seconds...

three seconds passed, and there was still silence. As time passed, Zhang Yunya's expression became more and more ugly. She was about to ask Ling Chunan, but suddenly there was a slight beating under her hand.

There was a hint of excitement on Zhang Yunya's face. She had never thought that the heartbeat could be so beautiful. As if she was afraid that it was her illusion, she calmed down and got closer again.

"Dong...dong..."

Just when Zhang Yunya breathed a sigh of relief, Ling Chunan interrupted her mood, "She lost too much blood. If it continues like this, she may not be able to survive for three days, and she Like this, no matter which hospital you send to, they will not accept it, and will even send it directly to the morgue."

"Then... what should I do?" Zhang Yunya's face turned pale when she heard this, and she held Su Ziqi's hand tightly, and she was confused. .

"There is only one way at the moment." Ling Chunan said, "But it is a little dangerous for you." "

No problem! I can do anything you want. As long as Xiaoqi is fine, you can trade it with my life." Zhang Yunya did not hesitate.

"Okay, you go back and rest first. She will be fine here for the time being. We will do a blood transfusion for her tomorrow."

The blood transfusion went on as scheduled the next day.

With Zhang Yunya's full cooperation and Yuan Congshu's operation, the plan to exchange blood for Su Ziqi went very smoothly. As the blood blended between the two of them, Zhang Yunya's originally slightly chubby body slimmed down almost instantly, and her complexion became increasingly paler. , but she did not pay attention to this, but looked at Su Ziqi intently.

An hour later, seeing Su Ziqi's rosy complexion and steady breathing gradually returning, Zhang Yunya closed her eyes with relief and fainted.

Ling Chunan supported Yuan Congshu, who was a little weak, "Are you okay?" "

It's okay, it's just that the energy is exhausted. Just rest for a while." Yuan Congshu pointed at Zhang Yunya, "As long as this little girl doesn't die within two hours, it will be fine." No problem." It

was already dead of night when Su Ziqi woke up. She only felt as if she had had a long dream. In the dream, she was so stupid that she fell in love with so many vampires at the same time and let them keep her in captivity. She got up to make long-term food, and even killed the only person who truly loved her with her own hands.

Fortunately it was a dream, Su Ziqi thought.

Suddenly she remembered what happened that night and stood up suddenly, "Where is this? Xiaoya! Xiaoya!"

The door was suddenly pushed open, and a head poked out of the door. It was Yuan Qi, the temporary coolie housekeeper, " Miss Su, please be quiet. It's two o'clock in the morning and everyone is resting. If you have anything to do, we can talk about it at dawn." He didn't understand either. The nature of the vampires should be to lie down at night and sleep during the day. His royal family He and His Highness can also be regarded as two strange flowers in the vampire clan.