Chapter 151

Ling Chunan thought for a while, and then said: "Uncle Huang."

"Huang, Uncle Huang?" Allen said blankly.

Ling Chunan patted Allen's head, "Da Yizi is so good."

098: "Pfft!"

Could it be that the little emperor's uncle is the one below? However, the little emperor's uncle was taller and stronger than the emperor's aunt, and with the little emperor's uncle's momentum, there was no way he could be inferior to others. Then Allen thought about how nervous his little emperor's uncle was towards the emperor's aunt, and even put it into his mind. All the mechas that had accompanied him in the war for decades were sent away. Even when he asked him to come over to help him, he thoughtfully prepared a lot of food. This was obviously his deep love for Ling Chunan, so he was here for him. , it should be reasonable... right.

After a long time, Allen finally came to his senses. He shook his head to get rid of the terrible thoughts in his head, but he did not dare to look directly into Ling Chunan's eyes. "Auntie...Uncle Huang, let's go back." . Based on your contribution to the rescue of the Zerg nest this time, you should be able to secure the position of lieutenant general."

"Yes."

A week later, the prince led the troops to withdraw from Lin Haixing.

"Uncle Emperor, are you really not going back to the Emperor Star with me?" Allen asked.

"You go back and tell your little uncle that when I become the Marshal of the Empire and become famous all over the interstellar world, I will go back and marry him." "

...Okay."

Looking at Allen's back, which was almost running away, Ling Chunan finally couldn't bear it anymore. Zhu laughed loudly, "Tell him to let the junior call me such a girly name."

He also said that he did not hold grudges, 098 complained in his heart, and then quickly reduced his presence, for fear of being affected by innocent people.

Back on the spaceship, Allen contacted Noel immediately and told him everything about Ling Chunan's current situation. Of course, Allen took a look at Ling Chunan's request for him to call him the emperor's uncle. The little emperor's uncle had a cold expression on his face and did not dare to speak out. At the end, Allen emphasized the last words Ling Chunan said, "I think Auntie Huang has made up her mind to become a marshal and come back this time."

"Did he really say that? Become a marshal and come back to marry me?"

Noel listened. With an unwavering tone, Allen glanced at his expressionless face, his heart tightened, and he quickly lowered his head, "Yes, little uncle." "

Yes, I understand, you should go back to the Emperor Star first."

"Yes, Uncle Emperor."

"That's right." While Allen was waiting for the other party to hang up the communication first, Noel spoke again, "Did he allow you to call him Aunt Emperor?" "

Uh." I didn't expect Noel to ask this. Question, Allen was a little stuck for a while, but finally decided to tell the truth, "No, he asked me to call him, call him..." "

What to call him?

" Allen looked at death as if he were dead, "Call him the emperor's uncle!"

Allen's voice Before landing, Noel's figure had already disappeared from the cabin. He looked at the open space for a moment, was the little emperor angry?

Thinking of this, Allen subconsciously wanted to report the news to Ling Chunan. Then he thought of Noel's expression just now, and gave up the idea of ​​video contact with Ling Chunan, and quietly sent a text message.