【Second Arc】Chapter 18

There was nothing in the pure white space, even the platform where 098 sat on had disappeared. Ling Chunan blinked his eyes with some discomfort, and finally turned his eyes to his clean hands.

"Congratulations to the host for completing the initial mission and obtaining 1000 energy points. Due to unexpected changes in the mission world, 2000 energy points are compensated. The current energy points are 3000. Please note that the host will be obliterated if the energy points are less than 0, and each mission will fail. 1,000 energy points will be deducted." 098's voice had no arc, "The system store is open, does the host need to purchase items?"

Ling Chunan looked at the dazzling array of products inside, and was somewhat interested, and then paused at the price. "No, let's just start the next mission."

Seeing that Ling Chunan was so positive about the mission, 098's attitude became a little better, "Okay host, please wait a moment, we are screening the world."

Ling Chunan was woken up by a sudden jolt. of.

"Sorry Anan, a car suddenly jumped out from the side just now. It's still a long way from the hotel, please sleep a little longer." The

driver's voice was surprisingly familiar. Ling Chunan was confused for a moment, suddenly woke up, and looked at the man in the front seat. On the back of his head, his pupils narrowed slightly, and after a moment he took a deep breath.

This is his agent, and he's back?

Ling Chunan suddenly felt itchy in his throat, and the desire for flesh and blood in his heart instantly reached its highest point.

"Host, please pay attention, your agent is watching you."

098's voice interrupted Ling Chunan's movements, he lowered his slightly raised arm, lowered his head and pretended to be asleep, "What's going on? Why is it my original world?"

098: "The mission world is randomly selected. The host is now in an E-level world. The same as the original world is purely coincidental."

Ling Chunan didn't know whether to believe it or not, "Give me the plot."

098: "Okay."

This is a story about a female protagonist in the entertainment industry. The female protagonist's name is Yang Qingya. When she first entered the entertainment industry at the age of eighteen, she accidentally fell in love with the CEO of Haotian Entertainment. Within two months, She found out that she was pregnant three months ago, so she went abroad. Three years later, she returned to China with her two-year-old son and returned to the entertainment industry. Because of her outstanding appearance, she was liked by many men. In the end, she went through many misunderstandings and finally met with Haotian Entertainment. The president finally got married, and at the same time he ascended to the throne of international movie queen, and his love and career were both successful.

And Ling Chunan's role in the plot is indeed a villain.

"I have never seen a villain as inexplicable as me." Ling Chunan frowned and commented.

It can be said that Ling Chunan has never met the heroine face-to-face from beginning to end, but the heroine pays a lot of attention to him. At one time, it reached an almost fanatical attitude. The most in her home are not her own works, but most of them. It is the poster of Ling Chunan and the movie he starred in.

It is precisely because of this that Ling Chunan has become a thorn in the hearts of many men who admire the heroine, and it also caused his tragic ending.

In the plot, Ling Chunan was thrown sulfuric acid by one of the male costars and was taken back by his manager to recuperate. He committed suicide more than two months later because he could not accept that his appearance was completely ruined.