~Chapter14~

Daniel was walking then a bus stopped then an old woman came down. He saw that she was having a hard time carrying bags of groceries, so he decided to help her. He approached her first then asked.

    “Grandma, would you like me to help you?”

    “Oh, thank you my boy.”

    “No problem. Grandma where do you live?”

     “I actually cannot remember but can you come with me instead? Maybe, I wouldn't get lost.”

     “Okay, grandma. Should we take the bus?”

     “Yes, I'll tell you when we get there. 

     “Okay.”

So we went in the bus and I paid for two people plus the senior citizen discount so we sat at the front and I just remained silent since there's nothing to talk about until she asks me something. She noticed something black and shiny inside my shirt pocket.

     “Boy, what's that you have there?”

     “Huh?” he asked, a bit confused.”

Then she reached out her hand to get the thing out of his pocket. It's lipstick.

     “Ah, my granddaughter has the exact replica of this.”

     “Really?”

     “Yeah, it's just that...” She sighed.

     “What is it, grandma?”

     “She's not interested in dating yet.”

     “Oh, I see.”

     “Grandma may I have the lipstick back? it belongs to my friend.

     “Oh, here, you go.” she said as she handed back the lipstick.

     “Thank you.”

The bus stopped. He asked. 

      “Is this our stop, grandma?”

She shakes her head. “We have two more stops then we're there.”

     “Okay,”

After five more minutes, the bus stopped again and this isn't our stop but many people got down and the bus drove again and minutes later the bus stopped again and grandma got down. 

     “Come on boy, help me with the groceries please.”

     “Okay, grandma.”

So grandma got down and I followed her with the groceries bags. We walk around the block.

Earlier that day. Ethan finally came and helped me find my missing lipstick. But it is still nowhere to be found.

     “Hey, Ethan,” My dad says. 

     “Yes, Mr. Taylor.”

     “Can you teach my daughter French again?"

     “But dad, I can speak French?”

     “Oh, then what's the French of 'How are you?'”

     “Dad, are you testing me right now? It's Comment allez-vous.”

     “Mr. Taylor, Cherie can speak French really well. I heard her speak to my mom and she is still fluent at it.”

     “Oh, is that so? Well done Cherie.”