~Chapter58~

I then went to my math class and tried to shake my thoughts revolving around Daniel and the kiss. As I entered the classroom, I was still lightheaded and distracted. I just ignored my feelings and sat inside the classroom.

Then the teacher came but I was so distracted by what happened earlier that I just ignored it. I then snapped out of it. Just then Ethan barges into the room.

"Excuse me, Miss Lisa? I'm sorry but I have to excuse Cherie because we're going somewhere important."

"What are you going to do?"

He then gave the excuse slip to Miss Lisa. Miss Lisa looked at the excuse slip.

"Okay you may go." She said and then we headed out.

He dragged me outside. He then stopped by the lockers.

"Ethan, what's going on?"

He shushed me.

"Tony, I can hear him."

"Oh."

"The coast is clear, come on," he said and dragged me to his car.

We then took off and he drove to the Blue Hotel to meet Jeffery there.

"Jeffrey we are here," Ethan said as we entered the room.

"Okay, I was just waiting for you."

"Come on, Cherie, let's do the script," he said, winking his left eye.

"Okay, Ethan." I said and smiled at him.

"We only practice up to chapter four. Is that alright?"

"Yeah, that's fine."

So we actually acted the script and we were doing great. Then here's come the kissing scene. So we kissed. Then he pulled away. I stared at him and said my line. I then said:

"I'm sorry, if you're hurting because you loved me."

"Hey, don't say that, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me so don't say that you don't love me because I know that you do."

"I do, love you but I cannot stand  to see you hurting just because of me."

"Why? Should you do this? To make me stop hurting?"

"Yes, it's the only way, I couldn't hurt you."

"Well, Min Lee, don't say that again. Because every person who fell in love will inevitably experience being hurt but that shouldn't stop you from believing. I know you still love me. Why are you pushing me away?"

"Because I just don't want you to go through it again, I know I've already hurt you and yet why are you still loving me this way?"

He smiled before uttering these words in a low voice:

"Ah, Min Lee it's because I still love you until now and I know you have hurt me before but I still love you."

"Why?"

"Because I know love comes with pain and I can bear it. Just please, please don't tell me that you don't love me anymore."

"But I still love you."

"Then be with me, stay with me."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm afraid you might leave just like the way he did."

"No, I won't do that because I love you so much. How can I leave you?"

I looked back and stared at him. After a while, I asked.

"Do you really mean that you really love me?"

"Yes I do. Every single word."

"Oh, Eun Woo. I love you too."

He went near me and kissed me. With our feelings involved, we started to make out for a bit. Then he pulled away. Out of breath, I looked into his eyes while he looked at mine.

"Okay, and cut that's a wrap."

"You've done great Cherie, your acting was really divine and Ethan you've done well."

"Thank you!"

"No, I should be the one thanking the both of you. Come back when I call you again. You may go now," Jeffrey said with a smile.

"Thanks Jeffery."

"Just keep in touch."

"We will. Thanks again."

"Come on, I'll bring you back to school."

"Thanks, Ethan. I said and kissed his cheek."

As we drove back he said to me.

"I'm so glad you didn't quit."

"Why would I quit? You're there with me."

He smiled.

"I enjoyed the day spending time with you."

Without knowing why, a warm smile crept into my lips.

"Me too. Ethan as do I."

"So, can I come over at your place later?"

"Hmm, okay sure, why not."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Get down Cherie you're here." He said before stopping the car.

"Okay, Ethan I'll see you later." I said and went inside to gather up my things from my locker and went to my P.E. class. I went to the changing room to try on my fitness outfit and I did some stretches.

I just sat on the floor and waited for my turn to come up. While I waited, I saw Daniel staring at me. I just looked away, I was still embarrassed that Daniel kissed me earlier and he even told the whole I'm his girl when I'm not. What's going on? I said in my mind.

"Okay, Cherie it's your turn."

So I stood up and started to dance. A few minutes later, she asked me to stop.

"Okay, Cherie, you passed. But next time put a little more energy into it."

"I will, thank you."

I went to the hallways and headed straight to my locker to grab my notebook in Values. I went to the room and just waited there. Until the teacher came to the room. The other students are already there just like me. Then the class begins. I seriously cannot concentrate because of what happened earlier. Daniel kissed me and told me I was his girl in front of Tony and my classmates. I was staring at the window. Just thinking about it. Then I snapped back to my thoughts. I cannot believe he would do something like that. Now I felt a spark between us. Maybe we are meant to be. Why can't I stop thinking about it?" I just ignored what I was thinking and just listened to the teacher and she called me to answer her question.

"Cherie?"

"Yes, mam?"

"How do you love yourself so that others will love you?"

"Well, in order to love yourself, you must do what you want to do, find something that makes you happy and just go with it. Don't hesitate if it's wrong you'll find it wrong or right when you try. Just try something new or make yourself better. So that others will notice you and you should be happy for who you are, don't try to change yourself too much."

"Cherie, that was beautiful. You get an A++ you may take your seat."

So I sat back down in my seat. Then I saw Daniel by the window staring at me. I just look away.

I'm starting to get confused on what he's doing? But I don't know why but he's rather cute that way." I said to myself thinking. The bell rang and I got out. I wonder what Marie and Claire are up to. I wonder how their day went?

Atop the building (On Going) Book1 Cherie's Past ♡Updates Every Thursday♡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara