~Chapter16~

I walked to Harris's house after walking a long mile. I finally got there and he rang the doorbell. Harris opened the door.
"Daniel, so glad you're here, come on in."
So he went in and sat on the couch.
Harris closed the door. Harris sat on the chair.
"Daniel,"
"Yes,"
"Come on let's watch sports?"
"Come on, he said and sat on the couch and turn on the TV.
"Let's change the channel."
"Okay,"
So they watched sports and basketball.
Harry was looking for his brother because he needs to assemble a toy. Their maid Donna was busy cleaning the house, so he can't help Harry assemble his toy. So Harry went to Harris's room and knocked.
"Harris," he knocked on his brother's door."
He opened the door.
"Yes, Harry what is it?"
"Can you help me assemble my toy?"
"I thought Donna was helping you assemble it?"
"She's busy cleaning the house."
"Oh,"
"Come in, Harry watch sports with us. Daniel said.
"Harris, who's this?"
"He's Daniel, my friend."
"Oh, I see."
"Come on now. I'll help you assemble your toy."
"Will you?"
He nodded.
Harris smiled.
"Bro want something to drink?"
"Sure, as long it's not beer."
"I'll get you some juice."
"Okay, thanks.
Harris, went down to get some juice while he was waiting for him he helped Harry assemble his toy.
"Harry, may I see that," Daniel said to him.
So Harry gave the parts to Daniel.
"Do you have the instructions for this?"
"Oh, wait I'll get it in my room."
"Okay, take your time."
Daniel just waited in the room then Harris came back.
"So, Daniel are you ready to watch the football game."
"Yeah,"
"Oh, here's your juice," he said and handed Daniel his juice."
"Thanks, bro," he said drinking it.
"Oh, did you hear? Sofie is back."
"What? For real?"
"Yeah,"
"What the hell? She should have told me first."
"Bro your like a jealous boyfriend."
"Am I?"
"Your acting like it."
"I'm sorry. But I better head back."
"Okay, tell Harry, I'll help him next time you invite me to your house."
"Okay, don't worry."
"See you at school."
"Yeah, see you. Bye." He said and went out the door.
Daniel then walks a few blocks to get to the bus station. He paid the bus fee and took a sit at the front and stare out the window and saw Cherie with Marie they were talking about something. He wanted to talk to her all of a sudden so he got down and called.
"Cherie!"
While I was talking to Marie I heard someone say my name. I turned around to see Daniel there.
"Oh, Daniel where have you come from?"
"I have been at Harris's house."
"Oh, okay."
"Huh, Cherie, I'll see you later," he said and walked on.
"Ah, Daniel if you don't mind I'll go now. I promise Ethan, I'll help him with his math homework. I'll see you at school."
"Yeah, okay." He said as walked away. Grr that Ethan always getting Cherie's attention." He sneered. So he just ignore the feeling and continued walking straight home and he enter the house. He saw Leah vacuuming the house. He just ignored it and went to his room.
"Oh right, Sofie." He looks up Sofie on the internet and found her social media account.
He scrolled down and saw her. She has many pictures and selfies. She became more pretty. She has peach hair, and green eyes and her fair skin is glowing in the sunlight. But he ignores it. Because he remember he sort of liked her but she never noticed until she had another. It hurts she knows I have feelings for her but she ignored it. If I saw her again. I don't know what to do. Because she's my first crush. While I was thinking about her. Someone knocked on my door.
"Who is it?"
"Daniel opens up it's me. Nathan.
"So I guess you heard. That she's back."
"Yeah, I heard alright."
"Sofie's back."
"Ugh, Nathan, you don't have to say her name."
"Oops, sorry."
He sighed.
"Well, I'm going to get some rest."
"Okay," he said as he closed the door.

I missed Sofie she was one of my best friends back in France before I met Jennie, Marie, and Claire. She's my first friend ever. Since I was new in class she introduced me to Jennie and Ethan we became the best of friends.

Sofie was Cherie's best friend since they were kids they would usually play together and have a good time just chatting and talking with each other but Sofie's dad took her to live in France so we didn't talk much because we have no connection. But we are best friends. I treated her as my own older sister because she would usually help me in any kind of way. I heard she's coming tomorrow or the next day but I'm not sure but I can't wait to meet her again. The door suddenly flew open in shock I jolted up from my chair and check it out.
I heard the door open and Sunnie was standing there.
"Sunnie, you scared me, I thought you were a burglar or something."
"Sorry, sis, I just left my toothbrush in your room.
"Oh, okay go get it."
"Thanks, sis."
"It's not a problem, this time if you're going to use my sink at least don't forget your stuff."
"Oh, okay, I'll remember from now on.
She got her toothbrush and left the room.
I turn off the lights and went off to sleep.

In the morning~
I wonder when is Sofie going to visit me. I can't wait to see her again. She's like my elder sister because I know she's always been there for me. I know we don't look alike because she has pink hair and fair skin. But she used to have brown hair but she dyed it pink and it looks good on her.
"Sunnie, have you heard Sofie is back."
"Yeah, I can't wait to meet her I missed her so much."
"I can't wait to tell mom and about this."
"Yeah, me too."
"Come on, let's tell mom and dad."
So we go down and saw our parents doing their usual things in the morning. Dad is reading a newspaper while mom is cooking.
"Mom, Dad."
"Yes, sweetie."
"Did you know that Sofie is back?"
His dad was in shock and asked.
"What?"