~Chapter6~

Clarie went to her class and she was talking Riza about Cherie and Daniel about the bus incident and Daniel her but didn't probably heard her because of the noise of the students talking about many things. Daniel caught a glimpse of her but she just pretend not to notice him. But it was too obvious so she didn't have to act. Daniel was talking to Harris about Cherie. He talked about how Cherie got upset earlier and she kiss Ethan on the cheek. While they were talking about that. Daniel asked Harris what to do about this. But his timing to ask Harris was a wrong timing because the teacher just arrive.
"Daniel, I'll tell you later okay."
"Fine,"
Then the teacher arrive.
"Okay, class settle down. Let me introduce myself my name is Ms. Liza and I'll be your science teacher. So let's get started. First let's group you in pairs.
"Senia and Denise, Patricia and Nikko, Harris and Lucy and lastly Daniel and Clarie. Okay now go to your partners and I want you do a group activity and answer page 2-4 on your text book okay start."
Then Daniel went to Clarie and asked her.
"So what do we do first?" he ask not knowing what to do."
"So, first we wear our gloves and goggles and try do the formula. You did your homework right? Because I'm not going to help you with it."
"Yeah, I did it."
"Good. Now try to remember it."
"I think I remember now. I think it's A+B-D+C=Ruby."
"Well, try it."
We try that formula and it exploded.
"Daniel, this is not it, try again."
"Well, how about, CπA-BxD=Golden Emerald.
We try that formula and it was still incorrect.
"Ugh, this so hard." Clarie said in exhaustion."
"You think?" He exclaimed.
We look at our other classmates and most of them are done with the formula and they are already answering the questions on the text book. While us we are still stuck into making the formula right.

Meanwhile...
Cherie and Marie are done with their class so they decided to go to the P.E. room to do some practice on Cherie's done routine next Tuesday. So Marie just sat and watched her move and grove and dance and she cheered for her.

After many tries they got the formula right this time. So the answer will be πA-BxπC+πA-C=Pentagon
"That's right Clarie and Daniel you are correct, for the rest of you nice try. So class just keep practicing and I'll see you all again on Monday. Class dismissed.
After that Clarie, called Marie and Cherie.
Cherie, was practicing and Marie heard phone ringing.
"Marie, who's calling?"
"It's Clarie."
"Well answer it?"
Marie answer the phone while Cherie is practicing.
"Hello, Clarie."
"Marie? Why did you pick up where is Cherie?"
"Oh her? She's practicing her dance for her P.E. class this coming Tuesday."
"Oh, okay, where are you? I want to watch too?"
"At the P.E. room."
"Okay, I'll come right there."
"Alright, we'll be waiting for you."
"Okay." she and hung up.
So Clarie starts to leave and Daniel noticed it. He then called out.
"Clarie, wait."
Clarie turn around and saw Daniel calling her.
"What?"she asked.
"Uhm, are you going to Cherie and Marie are?"
"Yes, I am why?"
"Can I come?"
"Why would you come?" she asked kind of confused.
"Nothing, I just sort of miss her. Cause non of my classes matches hers."
"What did you just say?"
"Oops, I probably shouldn't have said that."
"Clear me if I'm wrong, you miss Cherie?"
"What did I just said that?"
"Ah, yeah, I heard you and I'm not deaf you know."
"No, I think you misunderstood me."
"Whatever Daniel, just be prepared for our next lab okay."she and left very confused shaking her head. She then went to the P.E. room.

"Hey, girl what took you so long." Marie said to Clarie.
"Ugh, sorry just me and Daniel got stuck on a formula we cannot solve but hopefully we turn to get it right and we got dissmissed and speaking of Daniel he's acting kind of weird?"
"Why do you say that?" Marie asked.
"Because he said something?"
"Well, what was it?"
"I forgot it. But it's has something to do with Cherie."
"Me? Oh is that math problem again I guess."
"No, okay I'll think remember now. I think Daniel likes you."
"What? That's impossible? I didn't see him taking interest in me." I said defenetly not knowing what's going on.
"By the way, I'm glad you make it."
"Well, what did Daniel say exactly?"
"He said he misses you cause non of your classes matches his."
"This, is crazy, are you sure he said that."
"I'm not sure but I heard him say that."
"No, way, it can't be can it?"
"Cherie calm down I'm sure I just heard it wrong. Don't think about it to much."
"You know what you're right,"
"So, Cherie, let's see that dance."
"Okay,"
So I went to the front and started dancing. A different kind of dance.
"Wow, she's really good isn't she?"
"Yeah, go Cherie."Marie and Claire cheered for me. I kept on dancing then I got tired so I decided to take a break. I seated on the wooden floor. Clarie handed me a bottle of water from her bag.
"Thanks, Clarie I said and drank the water.
"Are you guys getting hungry?"
"Yeah, a little bit."
"Here, I brought some snacks for us to eat."
"Thanks, Cherie." they said.
"It's no problem, hey don't forget we will go to Ethan's and Jennie's house later."
"Yeah, I'm so excited to meet them later."
"Are you done, with classes Cherie?"
"Well, yeah, just need to teach Daniel the x3 then I'm done."
"Are you sure, you want to?"
"Why not? Besides I love teaching math."
"Really? I thought you hated math?"
"Well, at first but once you get to know the sequence of it, it's pretty easy. So, I'll see you guys later at Ethan house."
"Okay, sure." I said and they left. I then went to the rooftop and wait for Daniel to arrive.

Daniel was done with his Art class so he talk with Harris about some stuff.

"Harris, I think I'm in trouble?"
"What why what did you do?"
"I think I got caught Harris. Oh no what do I do?"
"Calm down! Daniel just tell me what happened?"
"I think I told Clarie that I liked Cherie."
"What? Are you sure about that? So what did you exactly told her?"
"I told her. I miss Cherie because none of her classes matches with mine.
"So you got caught?" He said with an eyebrow raised.
"Nearly, good thing I got out of it. But now Claire knows I like Cherie and she will tell her and I'll be doomed."
"Just relax bro, I'm sure everythings going to be just fine."
"You think so?"
"Yeah, just act natural."
"Oh no,"
"What is it now Daniel?"
"I just have a session today with Cherie, cause she's teaching me math."
"Just go, she won't eat you alive."
"Okay, I'll see you later. Thanks Harris." he said.
"If you need me I'll be with Gio at the canteen eating."
"Okay, thanks."

So Daniel went to the rooftop and she saw Cherie, waiting for him. He saw her hair swaying in the wind. She sat at the chair her fair skin glowed by the sunraise and she look pretty.

I saw Daniel staring at me and I tried to get him back to his senses.
"Daniel are you okay?" I ask
I snapped my fingers in his face.
"Hey, Daniel? Are you okay now?"
"Yeah, so what are you going to teach me today?"
"The x3 have you already memorized the x2?"
"Yeah,"
"Okay, I'll ask you some questions and you have to answer it okay?"
"Yeah, okay."
"What is 2x8?"
"16." He answered.
"Okay how about 2x9
"18."
"Good. I think you got it."
"Yeah, thanks for teaching me."
"It's no problem, I won't give the x4 just study the x3 for now oh I forgot to write it. How silly of me. I tear a piece of paper from my note pad and began to write it.
3x1=3
3x2=6
3x3=9
3x4=12
3x5=15
3x6=18
3x7=21
3x8=24
3x9=27
3x10=30
Here study this and I'll see you tomorrow.
"Okay, take care bye."
So I go downstairs and no one was there. The hallways are empty, I just ignored the feeling I then went out of the school. The bus isn't here yet so I sat on nearby bench and waited for it. As I waited it suddenly arrived and I saw it was full. I sighed.
"How am I supposed to go to Ethan's now?" I said to myself maybe I'll just walk the way through. So I began to walk.