~Chapter77~

I went to my class and listened to the teacher. After finishing the designated time, later we got dismissed. The bell rang signalling that school is over.

He was walking by and he saw Cherie, he went near her and tapped her.

    "Oh, it's you. What are you doing here?"
     "I study here now, why do you ask?"
     "Is that so? How's Ethan and Jennie, by the way?"
     "They're fine. But what about you and your mom."
     "We're doing fine, ever since dad passed away it's never been the same."
     "Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be just fine."
     "I hope so, '' he said with a hopeful smile."
     "Oh, by the way, do you study here now?"
     "We'll for now but I'm sure, we won't stay because we have no relatives here and mom said that our stay here is only temporary."
     "I see. Well then, I'll see you around."
     "Yeah, Cher, it was nice meeting you again. Well, then I'll see some other time."
    "Okay, see you."

Then Daniel saw me and went near me and asked.

     "Cherie, who was that guy you were just talking to?"
    "Oh, him? He's my friend back in Korea Why are you getting jealous?"
      "Me? Jealous no way?"
      "Then why do you seem irritated then?"

I shook my head at him as I put my books into my locker and grabbed my pen and paper for my next class which is music. I was about to go. Daniel called me again.

     "Cherie."

I turned around and looked at him.

     "What?"
     "Do you want to hang out later?"
     "Sorry, Daniel, but I'm going to ask Ethan later if he's free?"
     "Why? Do you like him more than me?"
     "Daniel, I have no idea what you're talking about?"
     "Can't you see Cherie, I like you? Now let me rephrase that. I love you?"

When I heard those words I was deep in shock. I can't even utter a single word. I then said.

     "Danel, look I'm not yet ready for this kind of relationship. I told Ethan the same thing. I like both of you and I'm afraid if I choose one our friendship will be ruined. I can't let that happen, I can't not ruin our friendship is more important and I cannot answer you right now because I'm confused. Please understand that this is difficult for me too. Cause I'm not ready for it."
     "I understand Cherie. I'll wait for you until you're ready."

I gave a small smile and said.

     "Thanks, Daniel, I'll see you later. Bye."
     "Bye."

Later.

I was in music class writing some notes and listening to Sir Marcus. When suddenly he was interrupted by a large bang on the door, then I saw Ethan.

    "What's the meaning of this?" Sir Marcus said.
    "I'm sorry for barging into your class Sir Marcus but I need Cherie to come with me."
     "Why do you need Miss Taylor?"
     "Where going somewhere, here." He handed the excuse slip. He looked at them and said,
    "Okay, you may go."

So Ethan pulled me out of the class. I then asked him.

     "Did Jeffery call you again."
     "Yeah, he said he'll retake the kissing scene."
     "Oh, okay then."
     "Come on Cherie hop in."
So I got inside the car and we drove to the Blue Hotel. I wonder if Sofie is doing fine.

Minutes later.
Sofie was called for a fashion show but Jeffery was busy, luckily Richie was able to look up a replacement manager to take his place. Abby was her manager for the meantime. "Okay Sofie let's get you glammed up, shall we?"

Cath was by her side the whole time just watching her and making sure what she needed was there.

     "Let's go."

So they put makeup on her and make her pretty. Then they choose the outfit she's going to wear.

     "Hmm? How about pink, Sofie?"
     "No, I already wore that dress last time."
      "Then, hmm how about blue?"
      "I wore that last week, remember?"
     "Okay, how about this." She pulled a gold glamorous dress with sparkles.
     "Yeah, that's fine."

Sofie fixed herself up, and began posing as the staff and crew were already ready.

A while later.

      "Ethan, Cherie, come in. Okay let's do the kissing scene and follow the script."
      "Okay, Jeffery."
      "Ready, Action."

      "Eun Woo how much do you love me?"
     "I love you very much Min Lee, I love you more than myself."
     "Oh, Eun Woo." I said as I touched his face.

He slowly went closer and said.

     "Min Lee, I love you, tell me do you love me too?"
     "Yes, I love you, but I can't be with you anymore."
     "Why, not, don't leave me please, I need you. Please don't go." He said as he rushed to hug me. He made me look at him and he caressed my hair and said in a low tone voice.
      "But, I love you, please don't leave me like this?" He pulled me closer and kissed me. We started to make out. He pushed me on the couch to deepen the kiss. He pulled away.
      "Look, I know it's been hard for us lately but you still love me. Please don't do this, I cannot live without you please just stay with me?"
      "I still can't, I don't want your life to be ruined because of me'' I said in a low tone voice.
      "What do you mean ruin? You did not ruin anything. All you did was love yourself, I'm sorry if I hadn't seen it before. From now on. I'll be more understanding."
     "I love you Choi Eun Woo."
     "I love you too, Han Min Lee." he said as he slowly kissed me. We made out for a while, then he slowly pulled away. I was looking into his eyes while he was looking into mine.

     "Okay, and cut that's a wrap. You two were phenomenal, I've never seen acting like that before. I'm very impressed. Good job today. Thank you for coming.
     "Ethan, Cherie, you may have an amazing job today, I'll just call you again for the next shoot."
     "Come on, Cherie, I'll take you to school." Ethan said to me.
     "Okay, thank you too. See you Jeffery." I said and got in Ethan's car. Then Ethan asked me.
     "Cherie, are your classes over?"
     "Nope, not yet, I have two more subjects and I'm done, why are you going to wait for me just like last time?"
    "Well, yeah, my class ended a few minutes ago."
     "Oh, I see."
     "Well, I'll drop you off and wait for you in the canteen."
     "Why, wait for me? Aren't you tired at all."
     "No."
     "Why?"
     "Because just seeing your face gives me my energy back."
     "Ahh, Ethan, quit it." I said jokingly as I elbowed him.

He's really acting as my boyfriend now. I said, shaking my head. He smiled and said.

     "Go on, Cherie, get to your class. I'll be here waiting."
     "Okay, Ethan, I said and kissed his cheek before heading to my class. I headed for my locker and got my notebook for math class. I went inside the class room and took a seat. Then Ms. Lisa entered the room. Then she grabbed a chalk from the chalkboard and started writing some equations and started discussing them in class. She called some students to answer what's written on the board and they tried answering the equation but it's to hard. So the teacher called me to solve the problem. So I stood up and answered. It's a good thing I studied so I got the correct answer.

     "Cherie, that's correct. You may go back to your seat."

We listened to Miss. Lisa until the bell rang and we got dismissed. I went to my locker and put my books inside before heading to the canteen to check on Ethan.