~Chapter15~

Daniel thank Cherie's grandma for having him. Then he went out the sidewalk and went to the bus stop to catch the bus. While waiting he sat on the bench. Then he saw a girl with black hair, blue eyes and fair skin. She reminds him of the old days when he got bullied and this girl help him. She defended him from the bullies. But he cannot remember her name though but he knows her she's a freaking bad girl.
Daniel ignore the feeling and got on the bus.
He got on the bus and sat the front seat. He saw the girl from the window she was also planning to get on the bus. Then she got in and ask the driver.
     “Excuse me, does this bus take me to Hanguri station?” the girl ask the bus driver. That voice I maybe know this girl from somewhere but where?” He was trying to conclude it. But nothing comes to mind.
     “Yes,” the bus driver said.
So the girl went in the bus she sat across me. I looked at her she seems familiar but I couldn't remember her. Till she look at me. Then she noticed me I just looked away.
     “Hey, you.”
     “Who me?”he asked.
    “Your Daniel are you?”
    “You know me?”
She sat beside me and said.
     “Daniel don't you remember me?”
    “I'm sorry but, wait are you Tina?”
    “Finally you remembered me Daniel.”
He smiled. “How can I not remember the one who defended me from those bullies back from grade school.”
     “Hey, did something change in you. I mean you look totally different from before?”
     “Oh, I got it your not wearing those braces anymore and you totally changed your style.”
     “Yeah, I know.”
     “It's been so long Daniel how's your brother?”
    “He's fine, still the same.”
    “Oh, I see.”
   “Hey Daniel do you have a girlfriend yet?”
     “Tina that's a bit personal to ask but no I don't have a girlfriend?”
     “Oh, I see. If you want I'll introduce you to someone of my friends tomorrow.”
     “Thanks, for the offer but I have to say no. Because I already have someone in mind.”
     “Oh, okay then if it doesn't work out just give me a call.”
     “Okay, but I highly doubt that.”
     “So who's the lucky girl?”
     “It's my secret to keep.”
     “Awe, come on, tell me I wouldn't tell anyone?”
     “No, one alright,” he said as lied straight to her face.
     “Okay, if you don't want to tell me that's fine.”
     “Well, how about you do have a boyfriend already?”
    “Well, we broke up, because he doesn't love me like the way it used too. Well I'm okay now. I'm still single but I'm not yet ready to have another relationship. Because I'm still healing myself from what I have experience.”
     “Hmm, okay.”

The bus stopped.
     “Oh, Tina this is my stop I'll see you around.”
    “Yeah, it was nice catching up with you again, well take care now bye.”

Daniel walked a few more blocks to get to his house. Then he entered the house. He was greeted by Leah again.
     “Hi, sweetie, how was your day?”
     “It's okay, I guess.” he said as he sat on the couch. He put his bag down.
     “Why do you look so glum is there something wrong?”
     “It's nothing,”
     “Are you sure? it doesn't seem like nothing,” Leah added.
     “Alright fine. I'll tell you.”
     “I'm all ears.”
     “What happened was. I helped Cherie's grandma yesterday and she invited me to come to their house and there I have dinner with them. Cherie didn't attend to me most of the time instead she was Ethan in their room playing some sort of video game or something.
     “Of course she doesn't care, because she's not the one who invited you their house.”
     “At least she got to say thank you to me when I handed back her lipstick back.”
     “Oh, that's great.”
     “By the way where's mom?”
     “Oh, her I think she's in her room doing work or something.”
     “Why? Did she take a leave.”
     “Yeah, I guess, cause I have seen her this passed few weeks she look exhausted and very tired.”
     “Oh, okay. Well, how about Nathan where is he?”
     “In the game room, playing his favorite game. GTA.”
      “Wait how did you know?”
      “Oh, I saw the game. Before he starts playing it.”
     “Oh, okay.”
     “I'll just go in my room now.”
     “Okay, call me if you need anything?”
     “Okay, I will thanks.”
So he goes in his room took a shower to freshen up. Then he took a blue T-shirt that says: Very Cool printed on the t shirt so he wore it and some yellow jogging pants and he turn on TV and started watching sports while he was watching TV. He went out of his room and went to kitchen to make some popcorn. Then he went back up stairs to continue watching sports. Then his phone rang.
      “Hello?” He said through the line.
      “Daniel, are you watching the sports right now?”
     “Yes, Harris. Why did you called.
     “Because I thought you may come over to my house?”
      “Why is there something wrong?”
     “No, nothings wrong is just I have no company here.”
     “Where's your brother?”
     “Mom, took him to the dentist.”
     “Oh, well what about your dad?”
     “My dad's busy with his work in his office.”
      “Oh, okay, I'll see what I can do. I'll ask mom if I can go there.”
     “Okay,”
     “See you later.”
So he go down the stairs to go to his mother's room and knocked on the door but no one answered.
     “Leah, where's mom?”
     “Oh, her she said she is going to meet some friends.”
      “Oh,”
     “Why, sweetie are you going out?”
     “Yes, can you tell mom that I went to Harris house if she got home.”
     “Sure, just go I'll tell her later.”
     “Thanks and make sure you play with Nathan later.”
She smiled.
     “Okay,”
     “Thanks, Leah I'll see you later.
So I walked to Harris's house it's a few blocks away from my house.