~Chapter18~

Claire and I sat on the bench together with Marie. 
    “So, what is your next subject?
    “Mine's science.” Claire answered.
    “It's music.” Marie said.
    “Mine's physical education - dancing, in particular and I have a test.” I said feeling nervous.
    “Okay, then, I'll see you guys later and Cherie goodluck we know you can do it. 

So we went to our last subject for the day. We went to our lockers to gather the things we need. I need to pass this dancing class. I can do it. I only practiced once but I feel pretty confident. After we got the things we needed, I headed towards the P.E. room. 

I saw Daniel doing sports basketball. Actually he's really good. He has great skills. While I was waiting for my turn to dance. I looked around and saw my no good ex boyfriend Tony ugh. Just ignore him. He came near me and sat beside me. I didn't mind. 

     “So, Cherie. Let's watch a movie later?”
     “I'm sorry Tony, I already have plans.”
     “With who?”
     “With Ethan, he said he got something to say to me.”
     “Ugh, that Ethan. I'll get you for this.”
     “Tony, will you stop blaming Ethan I broke up with you because you don't trust me enough, I can't trust you anymore I'm sorry.”
     “Well, if you can't be mine again. I'll hurt your precious little Ethan you'll see Cherie, you'll be mine.” he said thinking.
     “Hey, Tony are you okay?”
     “Hmm, yeah,”
     “So, I'll see you around.” I said as I went in.

He's acting so weird today just mumbling to himself like he is giving me the creeps. I saw him again and he looks calm and he's not angry anymore but his attitude is really ticking me off. I said as I made my way to the front and started to warm up. I did some stretches and the teacher called me.
     “Cherie, it's your turn. Come on.”
So I turned on the music and started dancing. I did hip-hop, pop and ballet. It wasn't easy but I had to do it. After dancing the teacher said. 
     “Okay, good job Cherie. You pass. Now dancers just keep practicing your moves and I'll see you on Monday alright class dismissed."

I breathe a sigh of relief. Yes. I passed. I am going to tell the girls. So I just went to the lockers to put back my stuff then I went downstairs to the cafeteria to get something to drink. That dance session sure made me thirsty. I bought some water and food as well. After that workout dance session I'm really tired. Good thing my classes are over. So I wouldn't be more stressed out. I just rested outside the school. There's a big tree and I sat near it. I started reading my book called Love never lasts. While I was reading my book my phone rang. 

I saw the caller's name is Ethan. I quickly answered it by saying: “Hello?”
     “Hey Cherie, are you done with your classes?”
     “Yeah, I'm just waiting for Marie and Claire to arrive.
     “Oh, did you tell Daniel you can't teach him math today?”
     “Oh, I nearly forgot, thanks I'll tell him right away.”
     “Okay, I'll see you in a bit.

While I was on my phone Marie and Claire arrived. 
     “Cherie, who was that?”
     “It was Ethan.”
     “Oh, aren't you going to see him today?”
     “Yeah, I will, I just have to tell Daniel I can't teach him math again.”
     “Why, do you have to tell Daniel that?”
     “Because he might look for me while I'm away?”
     “Okay, why do you care so much.” they asked. 
     “I care because Daniel's a nice guy and I want to help him?”
     “Is that the reason or have you been falling for Daniel.”
     “What no, besides Daniel's has a girl he likes and that's not probably me.”
     “Okay, girl whatever you say.”
Just then Daniel passed by.
     “Daniel, wait.”

He stopped in his tracks and turned around.
     “Yes, Cherie?”
     “Look, Daniel I'm sorry but I can't teach you math today.”
     “Why not?”
    “Because I'm meeting Ethan after school.”
     “Is he more important than me?”
     “Daniel what do you mean?”
     “Ugh, nothing forget it.”
     “I'll make it up to you. I promise.”
     “Okay.” he said and walked to his last class completely annoyed.

    "So guys I'll go ahead. I'll have to meet Ethan on the way. I'll see you on Monday.”
    “Yeah, we'll see you bye.” they said and waved goodbye.
I then took a bus to get home. After minutes of driving I went down and opened the door. Mom and Dad are not here so I'm guessing they're still at work.

So I went to my room to freshen up and I wore my pink crop and white pants and my pink and white rubber shoes and I put on my powder and eyeliner and lip tint I mean to look natural. 
Then, I saw Ethan downstairs. He looked at me and said. 

     “Wow, Cherie is that you?”
     “So how does it look?”
     “Well, you look pretty.”
     “Thank you.”
When she came down and I saw I thought my heart was going to drop because she looks very pretty today. He just looked at me and smiled.
     “Are you okay Ethan?”
     “Yeah, I'm alright,”
     “So where are we going?”
     “You'll know. Once we get there, come on, let's go.”
     “Okay,”

So he brought his car and he opened the car door for me and I got in. His car smells like roses.
     “I like the smell of your car.”
     “Thanks, so where are you taking me?”
     “You'll see.”
     “Okay,”
     “You may sleep if you want?”
     “Okay,” I said as I slept. 

A few hours later.

I dreamt of Daniel and I. We were on the rooftop just answering simple math problems and he went near me and told me something. But I cannot quite hear what he is saying. Then I feel someone shaking me awake and I slowly flutter my eyes open and realize it was only a dream. I was breathing heavily. Ethan realized that something was wrong and asked me
Cherie, are you okay?”
     “Yeah, I just have a dream but I forgot it already.”
     “Oh, no worries were here.”
     “Where are we?”

Meanwhile~
Daniel was in Art class with Gio and he told he's situation with Cherie to him but he cannot seem to understand because he never liked some before since he doesn't know what to do he just remained silent and listened to Daniel. Then Daniel ask him.
     “Gio, what should I do I really like Cherie.”
     “Ah, I don't know, I'm sorry Daniel I don't know anything about that stuff you should ask a love expert like Harris not me.
     “It's okay, thank you for listening anyway, I'll tell Harris tomorrow. Thanks, Gio.”
He said and went home.