~Chapter25~

"Ethan is here?"
"Yeah, he's here?"
"Does mom know that Ethan is here."
"Of course, Sunnie."
Ethan went downstairs and saw Cherie and Sunnie talking.
"Um, Cherie can you check my homework if I did it right."
"Okay."
"Sunnie, stay here."
"Okay, I'll just wait for you in the kitchen, I'll fix myself a snack."
"Okay, be right back." I said to her.
We then went upstairs to my room to check my room to check Ethan's English assignment.
"Hmm? They are right. Now we can play come on." I said and held his hand and we go downstairs.
"Here, I said as handed the controler to him."
"Thanks, now let's play."
"Okay."
So we played for about 1 hour or so.
"Ethan, get it, I'm almost out of life again?"
"Don't worry, Cherie, I got you."
"Yes, we won. Woo. You're a great a player." I said to him
"And so are you Cherie,"
"Thank you."
"Oh, here's your lemonade, I said and gave it to him.
"Thanks, Cher."
"Cherie, Ethan, come down please." Mom said to us.
"What is it mom?"
"Get you two buy me some groceries. I'm tired and I just want to rest today."
"Sure, mom."
"Okay, here's the list." She said and gave the list to us.
"Ethan is it okay we go."
"Sure, come on, I'll just get my car."
"Hey, Sunnie, we're going shopping do you need anything?"I ask.
"Ah yeah, can you buy me candy the mint kind."
"Okay sure."
So I and Ethan went to the store we first grab a cart then we went inside.
We walk around and we check the list.
Oil
Eggs
Rice
Pancake mix
Bacon
Hotdog
Noodles
Dish washing liquid
Detergents
Body wash
Toothpaste
Shampoo
Candies
Cookies
Chips
Cheese
Bread
Yougurt
Milk
Cereal
Soap
Facial wash.
"Wow we sure need a lot of things."
"Yeah,"
So we starting to buy everything on the list so we check list first then we roam around and find the stuff we need then we put it on the shopping cart. While we were shopping I saw someone staring at Ethan, but I'm not sure so I shrug the feeling of and continue shopping until he came to Ethan and ask.
"Um, are you Ethan Paterson?" he asked.
Ethan turn around to see a man with light brown hair and brown eyes and he is as tall as him.
"Oh, yes, I am? Why are you asking?"
"Because, you been hired as a model and your friend here she may be your manager."
"Really, wait who are you working for?"
"I'm working for Sofie Sandards if so you know."
"Wait what?"
"OMG, I know her, she's my bestfriend since we were little she treated me as her little sister."
"But, why do Sofie need a model if she's so famous?"
"She'll explain it when you two get there."
"Now come on, your ride awaits."
"But what about the groceries we bought?"
"Don't worry, I'll finish shopping for you and I'll even pay for it."
"Wow, really?"
"Okay, just make sure to deliver it at 1004, snow street okay."
"Okay, mam,"
"Oh, I almost forgot here's the list."
"Thanks," he said and we left.

I and Ethan got to the car and just relax for a while then the driver drove us to Blue Hotel where we will meet Sofie. I can't wait to meet her it's been so long since I last saw her. It took us about an hour cause of the traffic I just opened the window and look out. Ethan did the same thing. So after about fifteen minutes. The car stopped and we went down. We saw a beautiful hotel.
"Come on, Ethan, let's go in. I said excitedly.
So we went in and just explored the place for awhile.

Meanwhile~
Harris didn't noticed the phone call from Jeffery because he was busy hanging out with Daniel and Gio that he didn't notice that he forgot to go to the Blue Hotel that Sofie was staying in. He was watching some movie on TV when his phone rang. Then he got his phone on the table and paused what he was watching and answer it by saying: "Hello."
"Hello, Harris it's me."
"Uhm, who's this?"
"It's Jeffrey. By the way why did you not come the other day Soffie and I were waiting for you to show up but you didn't came."
"I'm sorry Jeffery, I totally forgot because Daniel came and we go to Gio's place to hang out. Talk about girls and such."
"Hey, will you come this weekend Sofie really wants to see you."
"Okay, I'll try but I cannot promise you alright."
"That's fine, just be at the Blue Hotel I'll be there to give something to you."
"Okay, but can you tell me what you'll give to me atleast."
"I cannot tell you, so drop by the weekend and I'll give it to you."
"Okay fine, I'll see what I can do. See you then."

Later~
I and Ethan continue exploring the Blue Hotel. We roam around and see the interior design. Wow sure looks so classy in here, come on Ethan let's go there I said as dragged him here and there.
"Wait, Cherie, look."
I looked at what he's looking at and saw the painting and gasp.
"Ooo wow, never saw a painting this beautiful before.
Then Jeffrey called Sofie.

Sofie woke up feeling tired because yesterday she just came back to America and she enjoyed looking at the poolside of the hotel yesterday that she got tried so she just go to sleep in her room. She remembers that she has a photo shoot today or tomorrow. While was going to take a shower and start her day her phone rang.
"Ugh! What is it now." she said annoyed.
"Ah miss Soffie I think your manager Jeffrey is calling you." Cath said to her.
"Okay give it here."
Cath handed the cellphone to her.
"Thanks, Cath."
Cath then left.
"What is it now Jeffery I'm just about to take a shower."
"Miss, Sofie I just wanted you to know that Ethan and Cherie are here."
"What?"