~Chapter43~

They arrive at the lockers and ask me.
     “Cherie, do you like Harris?”
     “What no, besides I can tell Harris doesn't like me and there's a guy that I like already but there's another guy who likes me and I like him too. Ahh girls I'm confused.” I said as I whined.
     “But who?”
     “Wait could it be? Ethan and Daniel?”
     “Yup. You got it. I told you Ethan and Daniel likes you.”
      “Girls, I have something to tell you.”
      “What is it?”
      “I got my first kiss.”
     “Woah, really?”
     “Yeah,” I said and nodded.
     “Where did it happen tell me all the juicy details.”
     “Yeah, tell us who kissed you first.”
     “I'll tell you later after school meet me at my house and I'll tell you what happened between the two of us.”
    “Okay.” they said.
     “What's your next subject?”
     “Mine is P.E.” Marie said.
     “How about Clarie?”
     “Mine is music.”
     “What about you Cherie?” They both asked.
     “Mine is Art class.”
     “Oh, okay, I'll see you later then.”
     “Okay guys see you.”
So I gathered my painting supplies from my locker and headed there.
I went inside the art room to see Daniel there. I didn't bother to say I because of the incident him and Ethan got through. I just walked passed him and settled in. I can he's looking at me but I just ignored it. Till the teacher came in.
     “Hi, class my name is Ms. Cathy and I'm going to teach you how to make art. If you are in this class before I'm sure you know the basics. If you are new student in class try to keep up.
I saw Daniel and Gio talking about something but they are too far for me to hear them I just tried to ignore them then I started to paint I got my paintbrush and my color pallet and my paints then I began at first I made a few mistakes but I got the hang of painting. I thought I was only good at cooking but I can paint as well who knew? After our class I went to the lockers. I didn't noticed that Daniel follow me here. I then noticed. I turn back and said.
     “Daniel will you stop following me?”
     “I can't do that.”
     “Why not?”
     “Because I like you.”
     “What?”
     “I like you.”
     “Well, so what?”
     “Can you forgive me?”
     “No, not until you apologize to Ethan.”
     “Do I really have to do that?”
     “Yes and if Ethan accepts your apology I'll forgive you. If not I don't know.” I said and went to my Math class.
     “Cherie.”
I just ignored him and walked on to my class.

In math class. I just wrote some notes in my notebook and read some pages on my math book. It's full of equations that is quite complicated but I just kept going and I look out the window and I saw Ethan. What is doing here. I was distracted by the teacher calling my name. I then went up and solve whatever she's talking about and I got it right. The teacher asked me to sit down. So I just listened to her. After of some boring equations later. The class was dismissed and I went to my locker to put my math book then I saw Ethan. My heart started beating faster for no reason I wonder why? Is it because he kissed me the other day I don't know He came near me and said.
     “Cherie are you done with your class?”
     “My last subject is Values then I'm done.”
     “Oh, okay. I'll just wait here then.”
     “Okay.” I said leaving and entered our classroom completely spaced out. I didn't notice the door was closed so I almost bumped into it. Someone lend me his hand. I look up and saw Daniel's hand was on the door. I just nodded and went in. I didn't bother to say thank you because I'm still a little angry at him for punching my bestfriend. I shake the thoughts off my head and just seated and waited for the teacher to arrive.
     “Okay, class today I'll be your teacher for Values I am teacher Margaret. So class today we well discuss how love works. Who can tell how love works ah yes Cherie.”
    “Love only works when two people are attracted to one another and they love each other.”
     “But Cherie how will you know when time is right for you to love?”
     “I don't really know but I guess you feel it and that feeling makes you happy.”
  Okay next question Cherie, let's assume or pretend that you had a boyfriend friend and you caught your boy friend cheating on you what will you do.”
     “I will take the time to talk to him find out why did he do that but not in a aggressive kind of way.”
     “Okay, then what will you do.”
     “If he says noting happened I'll believe him but sometimes it can be lies underneath it look at his eyes then you'll see if he's lying to you or not.
      “What if he doesn't want you anymore would you agree to that?”
      “That depends.”
      “On what?”
      “The situation.”
      “Hmm okay continue.”
      “If he's not the the way he used to be and both of you keep on arguing all the time and he tells you. I don't want you anymore I'm sorry I found another. At first you'll cry but there's no use in crying you'll just waste your tears if he keeps coming back to you and you'll accept him again then he'll leave you again. Don't trust him if you know what he'll do. So better give it up and be happy with your life instead show him you are still strong and capable without him so that when the next time he'll see you again he'll say. That's the girl I loved before she's looking good now I wonder what's she's been doing and breakups are hard but you can overcome come it. Just believe in yourself and don't stick to the old ways you usually do make yourself even better and show him that even without him you can be happy own your own.”
      “Wow. Cherie. I never heard something like that from you before A++
     “Woah, Cherie, you good at this.” Marie and Claire said. Congrats.
     “Thanks guys.”
Then the bell rang.
    “Okay, class that's all for today and Cherie, good job and Cherie, can I seek love advice to you?”
     “Uhm, Sure, Miss Margaret.”
     “Yeah, okay, you can go now.
I went to the girls and said.
     “Come on, girls let's go.”
     “Wait Ethan is here he's waiting for me at the lockers. Come on girls.”
So I and the girls went to lockers and I saw Ethan leaning against the wall waiting for us to arrive. I then called out.
     “Ethan.”
He smiled while coming near me.
He came to me and said.
     “Come on guys. I'll take you home.”
     “Ethan, drop me off at Cherie's house.”
     “Me too.”

Minutes later.
Ethan drop us at my house and we thank him then we bid him goodbye and went in. I saw my mom and sister playing monopoly and dad is watching the sports channel as always.
Then my mom noticed us.
     “Hi girls.”
     “Hi mom.”
     “Hi Auntie.” they both said.
     “What brings you two here.”
     “Nothing, just hanging out with Cherie.”
     “Mom, if you don't mind well be in my room.”
     “Okay,”
So we went upstairs to my room and closed the door and locked it. Then we started to talk about the kiss.