~Chapter75~

I was stirred awake by my alarm going off. It's Monday today so I better get ready for the positions test later.

I quickly got up from my bed and did some morning stretches. Afterwards, I went to the bathroom and took my clothes off before heading straight for the shower. I turned the knob to let the cold water trickle down my skin. The cold water completely woke me up. Then, I grabbed my rose scented shampoo and squeezed a small amount on my scalp before gently rubbing it on my scalp. Not long after, I poured rose scented into my sponge before gently rubbing it against my body. I turned the knob once again to let water pour down on me. After I was done, I went out and got my towel from a nearside rack and wrapped the towel around my body.

I went to my walk-in closet to get my white crop top and pink pants. I hooked my push up bra and wore my underwear and got dressed. Then, I sat on my chair to blow dry my hair and I tied it into a high ponytail. I put on my powder, blush and pink lip tint. I check myself in the mirror before heading downstairs to see mom and dad doing their usual things, mom is cooking while dad is reading a newspaper.

"Good morning mom and dad."

"Oh good morning, dear!"

"Mom, I was thinking if I should join the badminton championship. Do you think I can make it?"

"Yeah, you can. Just believe in yourself."

"Thanks mom."

"Now come on, let's have breakfast."

Then Sunnie came down while rubbing her eyes. She sat beside me as mom served our breakfast. After finishing my meal, I said goodbye to them and left the house. I sat on the bench and just waited for the bus to arrive. I just plugged my earphones to my ears and listened to music. After a while the bus came. Then I went in the bus and sat at the front as always. I saw Tony, I just ignored that cunning trouble maker. He sat at the back with some girls. I saw him making out with one of the girls.

"Ew, that's so gross." I stop looking at them and look outside the window instead.

Then Tony came near me and asked.

"Cherie, did you like what you saw?"

"Am I supposed to pay attention to what you're doing?"

"I saw you staring at me while I'm kissing another girl."

"Yeah, so?"

"Aren't you jealous?"

"No, and why would I be? The feeling of you kissing another on the bus is disgusting cause people at the bus find it gross. Next time, you should get a room."

The bus stopped and I got down just then I saw Harris and Gio parking their bikes on the bike racks but there's no sign of Daniel so I went near them and asked them.

"Harris, Gio."

"Hi, Cherie," they both said.

"Have you seen Daniel?"

"He should be here by now, maybe he's late."

"Oh, if you see him, tell him to come see me."

"Okay, Cher." they said and went inside. I saw Marie and Clarie waiting for me at the lockers so I went near them and asked.

"Girls, can you have a minute."

"Sure."

"Come on, follow me."

So they followed me to a corner and I started talking.

"Guys, I really don't know what to do?"

"About what Cher?"

"I thought before Ethan and I were only best friends but now given the situation, I don't know what to think and then there's Daniel. I really don't know what to do." I said freaking out.

Then the bell rang, signaling that snack time is over.

"Oh, Cher, don't worry, we'll tell you about it later. I have math class now."

"And I have Science, I'll see you later Cher."

"Okay, see you later."

I tried to calm myself down and not think about it for a while and just headed for my first subject which is English, I went to the classroom feeling lightheaded because I was still thinking about them. I didn't notice I bump into someone. I looked up and saw a tall handsome guy with red hair and purple eyes. He said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you, I was in a rush." He said and gathered my books while I was also picking up the scattered papers. When I was about to pick up the last paper he also grabbed it, causing our hands to touch but I didn't feel anything. I quickly stood up and headed for the room. She didn't notice she dropped her bracelet. The guy saw it and picked it up and stared at it. But before he caught up to her she already disappeared.

"Hmm? I wonder who's that pretty girl? She's got my attention alright, I wonder if she has a boyfriend already?" He thought to himself as he headed for his Chemistry class.

I am at English class listening to Ms. Veronica. She's discussing the use of nouns and pronouns in sentences. During the hour of discussion, she wrote something on the board and we copied it. After fifteen minutes the bell rang.

"Okay, class make sure you do your homework and study hard and I'll see you tomorrow. Class dismissed."

So I went out. Then I saw Marie and Clarie, I went near them and they asked me.

"What's your next subject?"

"Values."

"I still have Math."

"Mine is Science."

"I guess, I wont see you in my class." I said as I sighed.

"It's okay, I'm sure we'll meet at the next class."

"I hope so, well, I'll see you then."

"Okay," I said, putting my notebook inside my locker.

Just then, I noticed that my bracelet was not on my wrist. Oh no! I have to find it.