~Chapter52~

I was walking around the shoe store when I heard an announcement that said that someone is looking for a girl named just like me.
Who could this girl be? I remembered that Daniel was with that girl before. Just then, someone tapped me on my back which snapped me out of my thoughts, I looked back and saw Daniel.

      "Daniel, what are you doing here?"
      "Well, my mom went shopping for some new shoes."
      "Oh, I see. Can I ask you something."
      "Sure, what is it?"
      "Do you know a girl named like me?"
      "I'm not sure, but I know a girl who looks like you."
      "Woah! Really?"
      "Yes."
      "Do you know who she is?"
      "No, she said to me that I don't need to know her and she only appears sometimes."
      "I see.

Then, I heard someone call for me.  "Cherie, come try this on."

      "Oh that's my mom, I'll see you later."
      "Okay."

So I went to my mom to try on the shoes she picked out for me. Wow, these wedge shoes are so pretty.
     "Come on, Cherie, try it on?"
     "Okay, mom."

So the sales lady helped me try on the shoes and they fit just perfectly. Then I went out to show my mom.

     "So, mom, how does it look?"
     "Wow, honey you look great in that. Come on, let's buy it."

So mom bought the shoes and I said,

     "Thanks mom!"
     "You're welcome sweetie."
     "Ah, mom, do you mind if I rather stay at the cafe? I have something to do."
     "Okay, honey, just be careful."
     "Oh right mom, do you know a guy with red hair and green eyes, I've meet him at school and he said he knows you."
     "Oh, I forgot to tell you. That's your old classmate Marco, he's here in Burgess cause he decided to study here."
     "Oh, okay. So I'll see you later."
     "Okay honey, just don't forget to not talk to strangers, okay?"
     "Don't worry, mom. I won't."
     "Okay, now run along."

So I went to the cafe alone and ordered one chocolate frappe and I saw a table that was empty so I decided to sit there. I start to bring out my paperwork and some assignments that are half done.

Daniel and his mom went out and he saw Cherie at a nearby cafe so he said to his mom.

    "Mom, I think, I saw my classmate over there."
     "Oh really?"
    "Well, you should go study with her while I go shopping. Just call me if anything happens alright."
    "Okay, thanks mom."

He was at the cafe and saw Cherie alone so he decided to join her.

     "Marco."
     "Hey, Cherie."
     "So, do you remember me now?"
     "Of course I do."
     "You're my classmate.
     "Not just your classmate. I'm your hot classmate."
     "Oh my, this is embarrassing." I said as I covered my face.
     "Cherie."
     "Yes, Marco."
     "Come on, let's skate."
     "I don't know, I haven't skated for a while now."
     "Don't worry, I'll teach you."
     "I don't think I'll be able to skate because I don't have the gear for that."
     "Don't worry, I got you covered."
     "Ah, Marco, before I do the thing called skating, I have to finish my homework first. After I'm done, maybe you can teach me how to skate."
     "Yeah, okay. Hey is this for me?" he said saw the drink on the table.
     "No, that's not yours, it's mine."
     "Oh okay, then, I'll just buy myself a drink."
     "Okay you do that, while I'm just finishing up."

So he entered the store and bought a drink. While I finished my homework.
I am done with my English assignment, I just need to double check if there are corrections in my writing. It seems to be nothing so I move on to my science homework. What is the square root in this formula?

A×B-C×DπEF=πD×C=A×B=BπA-C×D=AπDB.
20.000 ×40.000+70×20+230+4100=325,730.

After double checking my answers, I'm done. It's time to relax.

I saw Daniel sitting on the other side of the table. I look at him, he looks at me and turns his head away. Huh, that's weird of him.

     "Cherie, come on." Marco said, pulling my arm.
     "Sure."

So I and Marco went to the skating arena and I just watched him from the bleachers.
He's really good. I wonder what Ethan was going to say to me a few days ago. He was just standing there and left. But whatever it is. I hope I can help him with it. Something is really going on. I need to know what.

     "Cherie, come on, let's skate."
     "But Marco I don't know how?"
      "Don't worry, Cher, I'm here to teach you."
     "Okay, well, if you say so."

So Marco taught me how to skate. He helped me put on my roller skates and held me to keep my balance. Then he said to me,

     "Cherie, stay here for a sec I'll just buckle up."
      "Okay."

So he put on his helmet, knee pads and arms pads and his helmet. He also helped me put on mine. After that we stood up and he held my hand to assist me.

     "Okay, Cherie, are you ready to learn?"
     "Yeah, I guess so."
     "Okay then."

Meanwhile.

Daniel sees Cherie was with another guy and feels jealous. He only wants her to be with him. So he followed them all the way to the roller rink and he saw him helping Cherie put on her knee pads and helmet on and he even saw he was holding Cherie's hand that angered him even more. Ahh why am I acting like this? With a troubled mind, he went near Cherie.

    "Cherie," he went near her.
    "Yes, Daniel?"
    "Who's that guy you're with?"
    "Oh, him, that's Marco, an old classmate of mine back in France."
    "Oh, I see."
    "Cherie, come on." Marco said to me."
    "Okay, coming?"
    "Cherie," Daniel said and grabbed my hand.

I turned around and saw him holding my hand.

      "What? Daniel, let me go."

He hugged me and said,

     "Spend time with me?"

I was shocked when he said that and I don't know what I should do.